Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Police officer sacrificed on the altar of 'integration'

June 1, 2011

Police officer sacrificed on the altar of 'integration'

By Donald Hank

Kevin Will, a Houston area traffic cop, was run down and killed yesterday in the Houston area for the sake of the North American Union.

That's right. In plain words, his life was sacrificed so that the US, Mexico and Canada can all be integrated into a single nation for the purposes of "security" and "prosperity," or in other words to create a supranational unit based on the EU model, which is now proving to be a disaster in Europe and has led to an unaccountable supreme government — a de facto dictatorship, that has supplanted democracy throughout Europe. The US government wants this disaster for you and is cheerfully sacrificing your safety and your lives to achieve it.

In official statements, the US government pays lip service to protecting our borders and keeping us safe from the bad guys. Janet Napolitano says our borders are "safer than ever." But even long before the savage killing of rancher Robert Krentz in March of 2010, most people living along the border have felt unsafe, and the fear is only getting worse. Prior to that, for example, in July of 2009, border patrol agent Robert Rosas was shot and killed by illegal aliens in San Diego County, CA. Following Krentz's murder, Pinal Country Sheriff Paul Babeu said in an interview that several of his agents had been killed by illegal aliens. In August of 2010, the hit-and-run killing of a nun by an illegal alien drew attention to the fact that federal authorities were failing to properly detain alien criminals. Years earlier, in June of 2007, in an article showing how the federal government promotes alien criminals while discouraging honest visa applicants, I became the first to report that our government had built a visa processing center on the grounds of a federal prison used to house alien criminals, thereby inviting criminal types to stay in the US.

In October of 2010, US citizen David Hartley was shot to death by Mexican pirates while fishing in a border lake. Border patrol agent Brian Terry was then killed in December of 2010.

Back in 2006, US Rep. Steve King had reported that, based on government statistics, 25 Americans die daily at the hands of illegal aliens, and that number can only have increased. And yet, the vast majority of politicians on both sides of the aisle continue to lament that returning illegal aliens to their home countries would cause an undue hardship to them. But what about us?

However, American civilians and law enforcement officers aren't the only ones sacrificed for the sake of putting the entire world under one government run by a small group of extraordinarily rich white men. I have shown how our US military is now sacrificing the lives of young men to support the UN, the EU and NATO in waging undeclared and illegal wars in the name of "democracy" in the Middle East, supporting groups of Islamic radical thugs, including known terrorists, whose ultimate aim is to destroy Israel and eliminate Christianity in their countries, all in the name of "democracy."

From a Texas based contact, here is an amazing report on the illegal alien who killed Kevin Will in Houston:

The 5 pm news is now on here in my part of TX.

The Fox affiliate described finding federal documents verifying that this most recent illegal alien perpetrator was previously arrested and deported, in one incident, claiming to be a Texas citizen by producing a TDL, and convicted, sentenced to time served, and released with a $10 fine, only to return.

It also described his rantings on his facebook page, and in particular, a description of how to dispose of a firearm used in a crime.

Nice guy.

FWIW:

This is almost a mirror of the incident with HPD Officer Rodney Johnson, there, shot and killed by an illegal alien during a traffic stop.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_Joseph_Johnson

[end quote]

In addition, one of my readers just wrote and wondered why our politicians almost all seem to welcome the invasion from Mexico. He said he couldn't figure out how in the world any of our politicians want the illegals here and speculated it was because they have no conscience and are only concerned about re-election.

Here is my response to this reader:

I think it is much worse than that. It is beyond political. Our politicians follow the mandates of the New World Order, which wants to eliminate the borders of the US and create a North American Union.

When Bush tried to meet with the Canadian and Mexican leaders near the end of his last term, he was caught in the act and forced to back down. That project was the Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP), as you may recall.

That name was never used again because of the failure to keep it secret.

So they are going with plan B, namely, behaving as if there are no borders by allowing an almost unlimited number of aliens to cross without papers and making a huge stink about how families are being torn apart by sending some back. Any politician who fails to go along with this NWO agenda is threatened by the establishment. The GOP is 100% pro-invasion at the highest levels.

In reality, almost none are sent back, and when the most hardened felons among them are, as in the case of cop killer Johoan Rodriguez, they just cross the border illegally and wind up back here anyway.

Every American needs to know this.

Every candidate needs to be drilled on his/her stand on illegal immigration, although in most cases, we know they are for the invasion based on their past actions and on their immigration grades issued by NumbersUSA. Around 90% are for it and apparently are unwilling to send back any Mexicans who have entered the country illegally.

That goes for ex-cons, as I had shown here:

http://laiglesforum.com/wanted-a-few-bad-men/98.htm

Of course, you may ask: who the heck is Don Hank and why should we listen to him?

Good question, and many people don't listen to me. But there are a few excellent reasons why you should:

For years I have been watching the way the New World Order operates on both sides of the Atlantic. I was one of the first Americans to warn of the de facto EU dictatorship and how it seized power by stealth. Every day I receive emails from activists in Germany and the UK, telling me about how the EU is destroying their nations.

I correlate what happens there to what is happening here and see the same identical behavior, eg, destruction of the banking system through disastrous lending policies obviously aimed at destroying the entire system; the importation of millions upon millions of Muslims who refuse to integrate and who have increased the crime rates in their adopted homelands exponentially over time; blatantly anti-Christian policies.

The excuse for importing Muslims and giving them special treatment is the same as our excuse for supporting illegal Mexican "immigration": humanitarian reasons. In the US, exponents of unlimited immigration evoke images of innocents suffering at the hands of the cartel. In Europe, the image is one of masses escaping tyranny. The media in both regions ignore the untold suffering of the benefactors of these often hostile immigrants, including major crime increases and school children being literally driven from their schools by hordes of hostile Muslim kids mercilessly persecuting them.

Excuse me, Folks, but you need to know that this commentary is still under construction. New details are coming in. Here, for example, are 2 emails from radio host Dave Levine:

email #1:

I fully agree! Excellent points by you. While the SPP was dropped, the NAU has gone full speed ahead with Soetoro-Obama's meetings with Canada's PM and Presidente Calderon. The TTC — the NAFTA Superhighway under Bush and the prime plan under Governor Perry — has been renamed The I-35 Corridor and The I-69 Corridor plans. These are also with the Spanish conglomerate CINTRA (also renamed, I'm told) and I'm sure with RINO Rudy Giuliani's law firm backing them. Instead of just one I-35 TTC, the plan now is for TWO superhighways carving up Texas and bringing not only a port to Mexico in Kansas City but also truckloads of illegals and drugs via these two planned, private superhighways.

We're not hearing enough cries against these roads. The anti-TTC folks haven't been vocal enough lately. Time to re-contact them!

email #2:

Here's Jerome Corsi's report on the TTC's rebirth as the I-35 and I-69 Corridor Plans:

http://jeromecorsi.com/article.php?id=72

Please send this out to all who may have missed it.

Here are some anti-TTC sites, this one not updated since March:

http://transtexascorridor.blogspot.com

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthr ... gh-the-U.S.

Thanks to everyone who helped with this article. Please help keep it going.

The narrative will not be over until we either are slaves to the NAU or have succeeded in turning public opinion against it.

We — a tiny few of us — have only just begun to fight.

New:

http://www.khou.com/home/Officer-struck ... 97274.html

Update: This was the 6th death of a Houston officer at the hands of an illegal alien!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTRg2jxP ... r_embedded

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/hank/110601
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

His blood

His blood is on the hands of these NAU schemers for sure...

Why dont they just merge Mexico and all of Central America, all of which have a common language which would make it a bit easier?

All while we work with Canada to integrate them under OUR Constitution (we arent going ANYWHERE without OUR constitution)

PaulRevere,

I'm sure Canda doesn't want to integrate with us and I'm sure they want to keep their culture(s) as we want to keep ours-and they have a different outlook than we do, generally speaking. Besides, if we integrate with them we'll be stuck learning and being forced to speak French, as they are already an officially bilingual country! The goal of the globalists is to rule the whole world-they're just matching up countries together like you work a jogsaw puzzle-all the neighboring pieces first-then eventually the finished puzzle-the whole world-is under the same central government. Eventually Europe plus us would be under the same government.

The only way I would agree to a "one world government" is if everybody got their own version of the U.S. Constititution, each nation were allowed to stay intact with its people, culture(s) and language(s) intact and we could have a free world-that would both eliminate people having to come here for the American Dream, because all the nations would have their own version of our dream-but the selfish globalists want to control all the money themselves, and want open borders all over the world so that individual nations, cultures and languages are destroyed or replaced, not caring that this often leads to pyschological unease, not world peace as they claim. They apparently are too sociopathic to care whether people would rather preserve their way of life, let alone that some people in the world are more wicked than others, and that borders protect the less wicked from the more wicked. So this is what we must fight-greediness and the right to keep our own nations, cultures and languages intact-all over the world, from the smallest indigenous tribes in the Amazon jungle fighting the greedy loggers invading their land, to the most sophisticated nations that are suffering. Perhaps we can launch some sort of cooperation from other nations as a united front against the globalists and declare that they do not have the right to rule over us as if they were God just because they have more money than we do, as they apparently are trying to do.

Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    The only way I would agree to a "one world government" is if everybody got their own version of the U.S. Constitution.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Police officer sacrificed on the altar of 'integration'

[quote="jean"] Janet Napolitano says our borders are "safer than ever."quote]

Safer than ever: They are as safe as they have ever been (not very safe). In short, it means "Business as usual... Anybody, and their relative can come across the border into the U.S. MMK ?
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Re: Police officer sacrificed on the altar of 'integration'

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyYuma
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Janet Napolitano says our borders are "safer than ever."quote]

Safer than ever: They are as safe as they have ever been (not very safe). In short, it means "Business as usual... Anybody, and their relative can come across the border into the U.S. MMK ?
    Seems we are getting mixed messages form our own government. DHS and the White House claim the borders are safer than ever. The State Department seems to have another opinion.

See video
    http://www.valleycentral.com/news/video.aspx?id=622935
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Steve, what I mean by everybody getting their own version of the U.S. Constitiution is that they keep their own country, language, etc. but everyone has the right to bear arms, everyone has freedom of religion and speech, everyone has the right to hold their government accountable to "checks and balances"-in otherwords, every nation gets to be as "free" as we are-and everyone gets their own version of the American Dream-hence no need for the world to come streaming into our country-and the few who would still want to come here would be required to respect us by learning our language and being loyal to our country!

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    Steve, what I mean by everybody getting their own version of the U.S. Constitiution is that they keep their own country, language, etc. but everyone has the right to bear arms, everyone has freedom of religion and speech, everyone has the right to hold their government accountable to "checks and balances"-in otherwords, every nation gets to be as "free" as we are-and everyone gets their own version of the American Dream-hence no need for the world to come streaming into our country-and the few who would still want to come here would be required to respect us by learning our language and being loyal to our country!
    sounds like utopia

Banned
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPq3DyFltOE Called U.S Canadian Civil Assistance program little known and do not hear much about it. In the event of civil unrest how many U.S troops would fire on United States Civilians? My guess is not many. Heres the solution.