Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In all my fifty years, I've never seen this government try so hard to jam something down the throats of the American people against their will. We are supposed to be a country of laws. They refuse to stop a huge invasion from a foreign country and they are not securing our borders from terrorists either... We have a government that is advocating lawbreaking by illegal aliens and making excuses for them and then forgiving these lawbreakers by rewarding them at the expense of the American people.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    In all my fifty years, I've never seen this government try so hard to jam something down the throats of the American people against their will. We are supposed to be a country of laws. They refuse to stop a huge invasion from a foreign country and they are not securing our borders from terrorists either... We have a government that is advocating lawbreaking by illegal aliens and making excuses for them and then forgiving these lawbreakers by rewarding them at the expense of the American people.
    Well said, Molly. That is the most terse and succinct statement I've read about the status quo [Ronald Reaganism for "the mess we're in"]. Short, powerful, and all impact.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

What really makes me made is the underhanded way they are makeing us support them, education, medical,social services, achor babies, not telling how much they are doing down in Mexico with our taxpayer money. While are childrens educations suffer they bulid schools in Iraq and now want us to build school in Mexico, where does it end.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

There is something fishy about this whole story. I've never heard before of any jurisdiction having trouble recruiting police officers. But for years I have heard that in the city nearest me (Boston) there are a lot of disgruntled white guys who can't get jobs as police officers or firefighters because they are bypassed in favor of affirmative action hires - minorities and women (who often have lower exam scores than the rejected white male applicants).

If Sante Fe is serious about wanting to hire police officers (as opposed to hokying up an excuse to hire Mexicans and Puerto Ricans), they could probably find plenty of willing takers in any city in the U.S.

CheyenneWoman wrote:
    I'm going to ask these "recruiters" one simple stupid question --

WHEN IT COMES TO ARRESTING PEOPLE, WHERE WILL THEIR LOYALTIES LIE?

Are they going to treat Mexican National offenders the same way they would treat American offenders?

NOT LIKELY!!!

This is the reason why a foreign born person can never become president.
    We would always wonder where their true loyalties might be. What if it wasn't this country?

Well...I can see it coming. An inaguration speech in spanish...(sigh)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Using another nation's citizens to "police" our population is like hiring "mercernaries" to do the job.

IMO, and based on the friends that I have who are (or have been) police officers . . . they did it because they wanted to make a difference. They certainly didn't do it for the money.

How could you possibly get that same ethic across to "non-citizens" who have no real stake in our country?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123