Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Political Correctness Is Bankrupting California

Political Correctness Is Bankrupting California
    Posted March 27th, 2008 at 12.28pm in Uncategorized.

Despite an $8 billion budget deficit, Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger is refusing to address the impact illegal immigration has on the state’s budget. California Republicans have introduced two dozen bills that would reduce the negative impact illegal immigrants have on the budget. Assemblyman Ted Gaines (R) explains: “There’s a cost associated with illegal immigration whether we’re in a deficit mode or not. I think it just becomes more (significant) when we’re in a deficit mode and we’re having to make tough cuts across the board in education and health and human services.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Arnold is always patronizing all the liberal idiots that make up most of the California legislature. It's sickening just watching this go on each day! This state is going down like the Titanic. Illegal aliens are the elephant in the room that nobody wants to acknowledge!

JAK
    In the FIRST place...AMERICANS should NOT have to JUSTIFY WHY we want OUR LAWS ENFORCED REGARDING ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!!!!!

In the second place...

According to a Heritage Foundation study, at the state and local level, the average low skill immigrant household received $14,145 in benefits and services and paid only $5,309 in taxes. The average low skill immigrant households imposed a net fiscal burden on state and local government of $8,836 per year.

Besides means-tested benefits and education services, lawmakers often forget how large numbers of illegal immigrants affect population based expenditures like police and fire protection, courts, parks, sanitation, and food safety and health inspections. Transportation costs, especially on roads and highways, also go up to accommodate increased illegal immigration. State and local governments spent $481 billion in population based expenditures alone.
    COMMON SENSE says....ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENFORCE OUR CURRENT IMMIGRATION LAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Political correctness IS ruining California, and if NOT stopped, will eventually ruin the WHOLE nation! As CALIFORNIA goes, SO goes the COUNTRY!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    I think California is done for.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    I think California is done for.
    Yep, we are circling the toilet bowl and going in deeper.

I am sorry to say, the thought of even BEING in California has left a sour taste in my mouth. Outrageous costs, political correctness run amok, San Francisco overrun by gays, anti military sentiment and Illegal Immigration. Citizens will soon vacate California and eventually it will be left to the IA's. Frankly, I don't give a #!@#. IMHO, they get everything they deserve!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Some might say that for the governor to continue to ignore the financial impact that illegal immigration has on this state may amount to professional negligence and certainly falls short of his duties and responsibilities as governor to the citizens of California.

He has an obligation to address this issue and if he does not he should be removed from office!

Yes, Mexifornia is the capitol of political correctness. I have come to view political correctness as cowardice. Too many in Sacramento want to cater to everyone, be everything to everyone. Can't do it, it's unrealistic.

Once the Golden State but no more.

Perhaps we're going to have to sink further so we can be an example for rest of the nation of what could happen to their state.

If we're to be such an example maybe it's kind of worth it if it will save the rest of our nation.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Jean,

First let me say that my anger isn't directed at the IA warriors in Mexifornia. I am sure there are many. My disgust, however, is directed at the bloodsucking politicians and the citizenry that choose to stand by and allow the "Golden State" to become the "State Of Lawlessness". I say to all those IA warriors, come to Texas, join forces and help us fight here!

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Yes, Mexifornia is the capitol of political correctness. I have come to view political correctness as cowardice. Too many in Sacramento want to cater to everyone, be everything to everyone. Can't do it, it's unrealistic.

Once the Golden State but no more.

Perhaps we're going to have to sink further so we can be an example for rest of the nation of what could happen to their state.

If we're to be such an example maybe it's kind of worth it if it will save the rest of our nation.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast