Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Political Pepto Needed: McCain and Hillary make us sick!

Friends,

I am reading through the large volume of emails Im receiving from our supporters across the nation.

These are the people that know more about the truth and illegal immigration than most people in the country.

One trend I am spotting is that a strong percentage report being literally physically ill after hearing last night's results.

Others are saying they are experiencing nausea, or are feeling sick or ill in a metaphorical way.

A lot of people think that these two are the worst two Presidential candidates in American history.

We need some political pepto!

"Nasea, Heartburn, Indigestion, John McCain & Hillary Clinton!"

John McCain and Hillary Clinton, you make us sick.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Do you know where they sell that?!?

We need something more drastic...maybe a political enema or colon cleanse.

Will this help?

Just the very sound of Hillary’s voice makes my skin crawl. (I mean that, I am not talking figuratively, it actually feels creepy!) And that fake laugh of hers. If we have to put up with blood curdling laugh much longer, I swear I'll ask for a room next to Britney.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Here's my take:

We have to "stop Hillary," (or Obama) but with who...John McCain?!

I will not vote for McCain in the general election even if this helps Hillary/Obama.

McCain ran ads in California trying to negate and rewrite his rabid support of amnesty, and apparently this worked.

It will be easier for GOP congressional members to oppose a Dem prez pushing amnesty than a vengeful, empowered McCain.

If McCain wins the GOP nom largely without conservative support, what type of leverage can conservatives expect to have with him in the future?

I will support conservative Congressional candidates and incumbents (such as Elizabeth Dole) who can act as a bulwark against amnesty -- that is sure to come from McCain/Obama/Clinton.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    People are not thinking today

McCain still doesn't have half enough delegates to
    lock up the nom

We have only fought McCain for 1 week and there are
    a lot of primaries to go

A win for McCain in California is no big surprise..... This state is overrun with illegals and hispandering politicians.

Lets not forget to throw Obama into the mix..A mixture that is very lethal to this country....
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

April
    Yes a globalist elite kick in the gut makes us feel sick, however we are not powerless and must remember that. Out power is that we are united and we refuse to give up or give in and we are in the right to want to save our country!!!!

WE MUST LET NO OBSTACLE BLOCK OUR WAY OR DIM OUR VIEW!! WE MUST CONTINUE ON BECAUSE STEADFASTNESS IN THE FACE OF ADVERSITY IS WHAT LEADS TO VICTORY!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast