Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Political Utopia

We have our Primary here in South Dakota on June 3rd, and Clinton and Obama have been making thier rounds, spewing thier BS, and NOT A WORD out of McCain.
    I read the articles on ALIPAC EVERYDAY, I do not write everyday unless one article hits a nerve. I've noticed that since the Amnesty Legislation was shot down (by us and others), the tone of most articles has been " Well, this Illegal Immigrant committed this or that CRIME, and that is it.."
    No more, No punishment....HOW DOES THE STORY END? Did the illegal go to jail? Did the illegal get deported? Did the American get thier identity back?
    Tuesday I plan to go to the Poll and vote. For who I do not know because the candidates are all ANTI-AMERICAN, and I'm doing my best to come to terms that ONE of the three is going to win.
    I think its damn sad that I have to vote on "WHO WILL LEAST HURT THIS COUNTRY"... For politicians, IT IS A UTOPIA.
    God Help Us ALL.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Well said...and we do need GODS blessings!

>>Take Action Now"<<5/29
    Help Defend: "Dobbs" "Beck"&"O'Rielly" on "Truth"&"Freedom of speech"
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-117229.html
    Letter to CNN & FOX by William
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-117194.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

AE

Our primary was on the 20th. Ron Paul was on the ticket, and that is who I voted for.

I had friends calling me, saying they REFUSED to vote for McCain, and these were die-hard Republicans too. One wrote in Romney and others voted Ron Paul. It was very heartening to hear people who have never in the past, strayed from the Republican party and always just took the candidate elect (by the time they reach Oregon, that's usually how it is) for the one they would vote for, but instead are making a statement by saying "not this time".

I can only hope that the Republican party, maybe nationwide if not just in Oregon, see that people do not want a hot-head, anti-American in office. We want someone who will uphold our immigration laws and enforce them as well.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€