Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Poll: Trump holds sizable lead in NH; Cruz ahead in Iowa

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Poll: Trump holds sizable lead in NH; Cruz ahead in Iowa

December 20, 2015, 11:19 am
    Poll: Trump holds sizable lead in NH; Cruz ahead in Iowa

By Kyle Balluck

Donald Trump enjoys a comfortable lead in New Hampshire, according to a CBS News Battleground Tracker poll released Sunday morning that also shows Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) holding the top spot in Iowa.

Trump has 32 percent support in New Hampshire, followed by Cruz with 14 percent, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) with 13 percent and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie with 11 percent.

Christie had just 5 percent support in the Granite State last month, CBS noted.

Cruz holds a 9-point lead over Trump in Iowa, 40 to 31 percent, pollsters found. Rubio holds third place with 12 percent. Evangelicals have boosted Cruz, the network said, as have former backers of Ben Carson, who has slipped to fourth place in Iowa with 6 percent.

Cruz easily tops Trump among respondents in Iowa who say “faith and religion” matters more than terrorism and the economy, CBS added.

Trump also holds a 15-point lead over Cruz in the early voting state of South Carolina, according to the poll.

Among the Democratic field, front-runner Hillary Clinton maintains her hold on the top spot in Iowa and South Carolina while Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) is the leader in New Hampshire.

YouGov, an online polling firm, conducted a total of 3,812 interviews between December 13-17.

--This report was updated at 11:38 a.m.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...-ahead-in-iowa
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Cruz holds a 9-point lead over Trump in Iowa, 40 to 31 percent, pollsters found. Rubio holds third place with 12 percent. Evangelicals have boosted Cruz, the network said, as have former backers of Ben Carson, who has slipped to fourth place in Iowa with 6 percent.

Cruz easily tops Trump among respondents in Iowa who say “faith and religion” matters more than terrorism and the economy, CBS added.
    Interesting.

Trump has gained a point in Iowa compared to the Seltzer Des Moines Register poll which had a 10 point spread. Hopefully this gain will continue. Trump needs to win Iowa so I hope all those Iowans who want to save our country will mobilize and get up to speed with training on the Caucuses and be there loud and strong on February 1!

TRUMP, TRUMP AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUMP!

Stay True!! Stay Trump!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

WELL IF LOWA
    WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK THEY HAVE TO VOTE FOR TRUMP THAT ALL IT TO IT
    HE IS FOR OUR COUNTRY JUDY I WAS OUR TO PA iN WILKES BARRE & THE NAME OF THE STORE IS BONTON THEY HAS SOME MEXICAN WELL THEY DID NOT SAYING THING IN ENGLISH
    WELL I WALK OVER TO THEM & SAID YOUR IN OUR COUNTRY SO START TALKING ENGHISH NOT SPANISH THE BOSS CAME OUT & THANK ME . I TOLD HIS TO PUT A SIGN UP ENGLISH ONLY & WALK AWAY SO THIS IS FOR ALL OTHER STORE WAKE THE HELL UP

Quote Originally Posted by southBronx View Post
    WELL IF LOWA
    WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK THEY HAVE TO VOTE FOR TRUMP THAT ALL IT TO IT
    HE IS FOR OUR COUNTRY JUDY I WAS OUR TO PA iN WILKES BARRE & THE NAME OF THE STORE IS BONTON THEY HAS SOME MEXICAN WELL THEY DID NOT SAYING THING IN ENGLISH
    WELL I WALK OVER TO THEM & SAID YOUR IN OUR COUNTRY SO START TALKING ENGHISH NOT SPANISH THE BOSS CAME OUT & THANK ME . I TOLD HIS TO PUT A SIGN UP ENGLISH ONLY & WALK AWAY SO THIS IS FOR ALL OTHER STORE WAKE THE HELL UP
    WAY TO GO SOUTHBRONX!!! Good for you, and thank you so much!!

Yes, put signs in the windows ... English Only!

The issues important to evangelical Christians won't matter at all if third world immigration and birthright citizenship continue unabated. Trump appears to be the only candidate with a commitment to change this course of action; evangelicals would do well to take heed.

Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat View Post
    The issues important to evangelical Christians won't matter at all if third world immigration and birthright citizenship continue unabated. Trump appears to be the only candidate with a commitment to change this course of action; evangelicals would do well to take heed.
    Yes, they would hattiecat!