Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Polling Machine Problems Happening In Swing County In Virginia - Never Fails

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Polling Machine Problems Happening In Swing County In Virginia - Never Fails

Polling Machine Problems Happening In Swing County In Virginia

by KERRY PICKET 5 Nov 2013, 4:24 AM PDT

Problems appear to already be happening on election day in Virginia. Two callers from Loudoun County called into WMAL's Morning's on the Mall radio show and told hosts Larry O'Connor and Brian Wilson that the electronic validation system across the county was down when they showed up to go vote.

Warner from Lovettsville said, "I got to the polls about 6:15 and the parking lot was packed and I go in and there are about hundred people in line and come to find out that the electronic system to validate voters is down. They didn't have the printed voter registration list for the first time ever, as far as I can tell. Up until about 6:40 not one person had voted in lovettsville and it looks like a countywide problem."
    Paul from Lovettsville agreed telling WMAL, "I'm experiencing the exact same thing he did. I arrived just before six 'o' clock. The great news was that in Loudoun County the lines were packed. People were definitely showing up, but once you got in, there was a connectivity problem. Two people would get through and then we'd stop and wait and then just kept going over and over. And the poor IT guy, he was working everything he could, but he told me that the connectivity problem was a countywide problem."
    In Bristol County a man who called into WMAL and told Brian and Larry that when he tried to vote the machine incorrectly cast his vote for libertarian Rob Sarvis, but the problem was later corrected.
    The WMAL newsroom confirmed with Loudoun County officials that there is indeed a county wide connectivity problem. Loudoun is considered to be a swing county during election season.

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2...ty-In-Virginia
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Of COURSE! UGH.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How long are honest, law biding patriots supposed to tolerate this shit? The pols affected by this coincidental, conveniently timed problem should be reopened tomorrow and stay open all day or there should be more than verbal protest by citizens. What will it take for patriots to DEMONSTRATE to the Obama Junta scum that they have been screwed over for the last time?
    Last edited by csarbww; 11-05-2013 at 08:27 PM.

Well now that we lost Virginia, what is going to be done about the blatant election tampering in these swing counties? Anything? Any protest? Any demonstrations -- probably not. And that is why we continue to loose. Sorry folks,but there is a time when being civil and law abiding becomes self imposed impotence. Because we loose in a crooked election we should never gracefully accept defeat.