Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Are the polls closed yet in IL?

CNN is calling IL for McCain. IL is an hour or so behind EST so it is only 7pm there right? What time do the IL polls close?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W.

IL polls cose at 7pm for general elec tion
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes And FoxNews called McCain the winner of Ill

Close at 7:00 CT
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

So Fox and CNN are broadcasting to the West Coast that McCain has won IL and not a single vote has been counted yet?

That's very low and it reminds me of when Dan Rather and his computer cooked the numbers in 2000. They tried to show Al Gore doing much better than he really was so that liberal CA voters would not get discouraged and not vote.

I'm sitting here watching CNN broadcast to the time zones where the polls are still open that McCain is dominating 79 over huckabee 18, over Romney 5 on delegate votes when CNN has few actual vote totals, just exit polls they ran themselves!!!!

W

Just so I'm clear.

Is this following statement correct.

'Fox and CNN are proclaiming McCain the winner in IL before the polls have closed or any official vote totals have been released.'

Is that correct?

W

I assume in prespective time zones and IL is in Central.

Polls closed at 7 p.m. in Georgia.

Polls closed at 8 p.m. in Alabama, Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Jersey, Oklahoma and Tennessee.

New York's polls close at 9 p.m., along with those in Arizona, Colorado, Kansas, Minnesota and New Mexico.

Idaho, Montana, North Dakota and Utah polls close at 10 p.m.

and California polls close at 11 p.m.

Alaskans vote until 1:30 a.m. Eastern time.
    http://www.newsday.com/news/local/polit ... 8639.story

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    Yes And FoxNews called McCain the winner of Ill

Close at 7:00 CT
    Boy they are fast counters They have to think we are really really stupid to think this election isn't rigged for certain people to win

Gosh this is getting so so aggravating, I am really worried what is going to happen if McCain is the big winner tonight If we could all vote on Live TV maybe then it couldn't be fixed
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

I can not find the information on the IL election board's website. I can not confirm what time the polls close.

I did not see any news articles with results out of IL on google yet.

Dixie

The time shown on the CNN board is EST. They also projected Obama the winner in Georgia with only 1% of the vote counted less than 2000 votes. They sure must derive a lot from those exit polls!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Just so I'm clear.

Is this following statement correct.

'Fox and CNN are proclaiming McCain the winner in IL before the polls have closed or any official vote totals have been released.'

Is that correct?

W
    The polls in Il closed at 7PM . There is nothing I can find with any tally of votes counted so I have nooooooooo idea how they are calling it for McCain. Knowing IL, they have probably thrown all our votes in the trash and will make stuff up. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast