Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Polls: Trump Still Leads in IA and NH, But Loses Ground

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by imblest View Post
    People have been voting their religious beliefs for years because they believe that those things ARE what's best for our nation. Many believe that God has removed His blessing from America because we allow our most helpless to be yanked from the womb and killed. Just because you separate abortion from religion doesn't mean that's the only "right" way to look at the issue. I generally avoid the issue of abortion here because I know that it is divisive, but we must be realistic about how most conservatives view it, and complaining that these people shouldn't allow their religion to dictate their vote is a waste of time.
    Anyone can look at the issue however they want. For those who don't believe in abortion, don't have one. But to claim they're "conservatives" and doing God' will to want to force girls and women into childbirth against their will, is just stupid, and to distort elections and the safety and security of our nation over it, is beyond the pale.

It doesn't matter what someone's personal belief is, or what their religion is, what matters is that they have no respect for common sense, intelligence, and loyalty to our country, which means standing up for the civil rights of our citizens, including girls and women. The barbarism their view supports, the notion that a pregnant girl or women should be forced into a full pregnancy and childbirth against her will is not only disgusting, it's against God's Will.

A fetus is not "our" anything if the girl or woman wants to terminate it. What is our "our" responsibility is the citizen girl or woman and her rights that are to be protected by US, not an unwanted fetus.

Well, anyway, judging from these polls, it really looks like our huge effort will be deterred by a bunch of religionists who can't separate their personal religious views from what's best for our country.

What a frigging tragedy. Republicans are already the minority, so to be part of splitting what small majority we can muster over a girl or woman's right to terminate an unwanted pregnancy will go down in world history as the greatest tragedy of humankind. If Trump doesn't win the primary because of this issue, then Republicans won't win the White House. There's not another R candidate that ALIPAC can even endorse. There's not another R candidate that I'll vote for. So there you have it. The reason our Founding Fathers required that church and state be separate.

At least I can rest easy with the knowledge that "I told you so."

I'm very upset!
    Last edited by Judy; 10-04-2015 at 04:22 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Every species including ours that God created had population control instincts. In Lions that instinct is with the male who kills the cubs. In humans that instinct is with the female, and God even created plants for women to use to abort. God didn't design this beautiful world to have his species and the environment destroyed by the overpopulation of any species, especially ours.
    I'm going to have to call you on the lion thing. I have a degree in Wildlife Biology so I feel qualified to answer this. Male lions who kill cubs are not killing their own cubs unless they are male because they see them as a threat to their leadership. They kill the cubs of other male lions to give their own cubs (and thusly their own DNA) the best chance for survival. It has nothing to do with population control.

I disagree with you otherwise, but I'm not going to argue about that here. Our goal is to stop illegal immigration and we must focus on that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

People have been voting their religious beliefs for years because they believe that those things ARE what's best for our nation. Many believe that God has removed His blessing from America because we allow our most helpless to be yanked from the womb and killed. Just because you separate abortion from religion doesn't mean that's the only "right" way to look at the issue. I generally avoid the issue of abortion here because I know that it is divisive, but we must be realistic about how most conservatives view it, and complaining that these people shouldn't allow their religion to dictate their vote is a waste of time.
    I am familiar with the Christians who think abortion is the end all and be all of politics. This is so self defeating. If illegal aliens get to stay indefinitely it is only a matter of how soon the Democrats, the corrupt Marxists "judges" the ACLU gives them full citizenship, that they will not have done a thing to earn, and become voters. From that time until forever there will be a hard core mindless Democrat voting block that will sweep away every conservative politician, every conservative issue at the voting booth in every election. And there will be unlimited and publically financed abortion forever. The bedrock to every other political issue is to stop the illegal alien invasion. If the invasion is not ended soon and the invaders driven out-- save your breadth, money and energy because it won't matter. There will be abortion and every thing else the fanatic Marxists want and then they will come to close down their churches because Marxists believe that religion is like a drug ("the opiate of the masses" Karl Marx) and an obstacle to achieving their delusional perfect society.

I understand what you are saying imblest but somebody has got to stop their suicide blindness. Jesus is not going to come down on a white cloud and save them because are religious. He didn't come down and save the Jews in Germany or the Kulaks massacred by Stalin or the Christians in north Africa today. You can bet they all prayed mightily and got no help divine help. The Muslims are hard core against abortion and homosexuality and many also chop off the heads of Christians and rape their women.

Those who think that if they pray hard enough it will fix every problem are why I stopped being a Lutheran and became my own kind of Deist.

If Christians really want to stop abortions then they really need to fight like hell to end the invasion of ignorant mindless soon to be Democrats.

I have heard the fairy tales about how religious illegal Hispanics are supposed to be, but many are hypocrites like other people. They go to church and do confession and then go out and sell drugs, force women into prostitution, murder, rape etc. Then they go back to confession.

Crime in neighborhoods full of illegal aliens is through the roof, that could not be possible in a community that was seriously devoted to Christianity and family values.

Your are a good person imblest but somebody has got to make many Christians to understand that if they opposed abortion they must be uncompromising against illegal immigration also, the two are linked together with an iron chain.
    Last edited by csarbww; 10-04-2015 at 05:21 PM.

I'm going to have to call you on the lion thing. I have a degree in Wildlife Biology so I feel qualified to answer this. Male lions who kill cubs are not killing their own cubs unless they are male because they see them as a threat to their leadership. They kill the cubs of other male lions to give their own cubs (and thusly their own DNA) the best chance for survival. It has nothing to do with population control.

I disagree with you otherwise, but I'm not going to argue about that here. Our goal is to stop illegal immigration and we must focus on that.
    Yes, imblest, I know that about the Lions. But they kill the cubs as part of their instinct for population control. It's their leadership within the pride that causes them to do that to protect the species. It's why they have leaders in the pride to begin with. It's part of the natural selection process which is how they maintain their species from extinction from overpopulation. Wildlife is all part of a food chain, as you know. Nature controls those at the bottom through that process of one species being food for another. Lions for example are at the top of the food chain, as are we. Nature takes care of us through a number of means including the instinct to control reproduction that is invested in women. But when man overcomes nature and wipes out disease, then it is even more important that the instinct to control reproduction isn't undermined by government fueled by religionists who want to play their politics on the silly idea of forcing pregnant girls and women into childbirth against their will while playing "conservatives" bankrupting our nation paying for it.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by csarbww View Post
    I am familiar with the Christians who think abortion is the end all and be all of politics. This is so naïve. If illegal aliens get to stay indefinitely it is only a matter of how soon the Democrats, the corrupt Marxists "judges" the ACLU gives the full citizenship, that they will not have done a thing to earn, and become voters. From that time until forever there will be a hard core mindless Democrat voting block that will sweep away every conservative politician, every conservative issue at the voting booth in every election. And there will be unlimited and publically financed abortion forever. The bedrock to every other political issue is to stop the illegal alien invasion. If the invasion is not ended soon and the invaders driven out-- save your breadth, money and energy because it won't matter. There will be abortion and every thing else the fanatic Marxists want and then they will come to close down their religion because Marxists believe that religion is a mental disorder and not good for society.
    No, it will be worse than that. The illegal aliens moving in hate women, see them as sex and breeding vessels all based on their religion, so there won't be abortion rights, because there won't be any rights. You think free speech, freedom of your own religion, gun rights, civil rights, equal rights, workers rights, women's rights, child rights, any of this will matter? No, the only thing that will matter is the religion, the version of whoever is in power, the very situation our Founding Fathers tried to protect us against, but apparently someone didn't do their history lessons and instead spent their time reading something else, or nothing at all.

MW

Touche. You're absolutely right. I don't believe it was ever God's intention for a species to control population through the killing of their own. It's the relationship of predator to prey and environmental circumstances that dictate life, death, more births, and fewer births in the animal kingdom. God provided no means for wildlife or domesticated animals to abort their own intentionally. Furthermore, I do not believe it was creators intention that we purposely abort our own.

I also believe you're right that religion is probably not a subject we should be having here because we should stay on the issues that bring us together, not risk division by going into depth on an issue that will alienate many ALIPAC followers.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The liberals probably have an easier task, because it seems their main M.O. is to overthrow white culture, so any foreign race will do. If they couldn't import Hispanics, they would get behind importing Asians or Africans. Same diff. to them. And since blacks got a disproportionately jolt of market reality (i.e they moved to the industrial jobs, and then the industrial jobs collapsed, due to consumer choice) it can SEEM like whites as a whole are deliberately oppressing them. And then the multicultural agitproppers can seize upon this, and use it as one more monkeywrench in the gears to bring down the system.

So they have the luxury of throwing out any criticism they want, and repeating mistruths until people believe them, which today is not hard when the Media goes along with most of this as well, out of self interest.

So conservatives have to go the extra mile and try to find agreement on something that will actually work, and get past the propaganda machine at the same time. Note: I said "conservatives" not "Republicans." Republicans as a group often resort to the same agitprop agenda----who today can remember what the "Terry Schiavo case" was all about, or any of a dozen different, stupid things?

One thing that I do support is alternative energy, even if oil prices go much lower. Just like GM sold their ubiquitous 6-73 Detroit diesel engines around the world as economies wanted to modernize, so we could also sell new, alternative energy devices as countries want to have clean power and electric consumer items.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I do not believe it was creators intention that we purposely abort our own.
    I believe it was creators intention that girls and women exercise their free will to purposely terminate an unwanted pregnancy.
    Last edited by Judy; 10-04-2015 at 10:40 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12