Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gilberto, you need to GO HOME and that does NOT mean staying HERE!

free access to quality health care and education

I'll have some of that too!

While driving home in Waukegan recently, I saw a very large sign by the side of the road "Seatbelt checkpoint ahead." About a half a block ahead there was a police officer standing in the intersection, a four way stop. Now, half a block is plenty of time to fasten your seatbelt unless, of course, no habla. So sad, the two cars ahead of me were pulled over.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Alright don't be so cruel, if an illegal gets picked up don't seperate him or her with their family................go to their house and deport the whole family.

Reggie, I think I saw that same check. There were 4 or 5 police cars at McAree and Ridgeland. I thought something was 'going down' at first. Hopefully you saw a check at another location -they are going for it.

Let's ask the chief and sheriff to have more of these. I read that our neighboring Gurnee also had an insurance checkpoint recently. I would go through this 'inconvenience' once a week if it helped the situation.

I too, was flabbergasted at Gilberto's comments. He's upset at being harassed for breaking the law??? He lets himself get caught three times???

I still cannot understand, wrap my mind around the arrogance and how they are angry when they get caught for breaking our laws???

Too many questions, not enough answers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The checkpoints are thoroughly racist and anti-immigrant. They target undocumented workers who are forced to drive without a license because of their legal status in the country.
    ARE THESE PEOPLE REALLY THAT STUPID?

They are "undocumented" which is the same thing as "illegal". Of course they have no "legal status in the country". DO THEY NEED AN INTERPRETER TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS?

Illegal aliens DO NOT DERSERVE LICENSES.

GO HOME OR GET DEPORTED!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

FedUp: It was the one on McAree. I would like to find out if they were checking for a license and insurance. That's at least two cars impounded if they were.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

This is the mentality we are dealing with. The illegals are actually ticked because we have laws in this country. The cops should've put him in jail by now. Come on! Three times he was caught and he's let go to keep doing it, and he's complaining? Give me a break! I'm sick of these people snubbing their noses at our laws and making demands.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

The race card is always played when they have run out of anything else to try.
    Oh puhleeze!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123