Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well I think y'all are being unfair. People move because of jobs, relocating. Nobody stays where they were born anymore, that's just a fact. Here in the south, all the north lives here, east moves west, west moves east. How about not worrying about what your fellow country men are doing and where they are moving and focus back on the ILLEGALS. We are American citizens, which make us free to move around America as we wish. Nobody owns a state.
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Hand
    My part of Idaho has been Kalifornicated I really can't stand these people. They moved here because they just love it now they want to screw it up like the place they just came from.

I moved here from Colorado to get away from the Californians there wasn't a single "No Trespassing" sign in the valley then the first Kalifornicator moved in and up went the signs. To say that I can't stand them is putting it mildly.
    Now WAIT JUST A DARNED MINUTE!! I'm a native Californian...born and raised in San Diego. I left a couple of months ago and moved to Wisconsin. And I haven't "Californiaized" anything. This thread sucks...it attacks Californians who flee to other states to escape the the horrors of the illegal invasion, like we're some kind of illegal invaders ourselves.

And just HOW did Californians screw up California? That's just nonsense. Californians are leaving the state because of the high cost of housing, the high taxes, the pollution, and the illegal invasion. WE native Californians didn't screw anything up!!!!!!!

Bad_hand wrote (about Californians):

To say that I can't stand them is putting it mildly.
    Excuse me?????????? I take serious offense to this comment. How dare you say such a thing about me and the other Californians here.
    Moderators...where are you???
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Aaargh....never mind. I better log off now because I'll say things I shouldnt.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Aaargh....never mind. I better log off now because I'll say things I shouldnt.
    Aw, don't worry about it. I agree, this thread has gone way off topic, ILLEGALS who are chasing AMERICAN CITIZENS from their homes. They should be welcoming Californians and making them feel at home rather than judging a whole state. I guess some people have never met a Californian they don't like. Shoot, I live in the land of manners southern hospitality and you'd be suprised at how little you see of it! That's because PEOPLE RELOCATE! I would venture to guess that more than half of Californians population comes from other states, which hmmm, are these the ones they speak of that they don't like, perhaps their very own neighbor who moved to California for better weather?
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Thanks GoDawgs...I just couldn't believe this thread. Geez....

I have to say that I can see where the attitude against some people from California comes from.

I'm a native Texan and lived in Los Angeles for 5 years for college and a year of work before I moved back to Dallas.

I had a bit of culture shock in the beginning, due to Los Angeleans thinking mostly of themselves, and common courtesy being out the door. (e.g. won't hold open doors, would rather walk by and ignore you rather than help you if you drop something). There was this "me first and me only" attitude in that city, and sometimes a lot of downright meanness (in that case I'm speaking about road rage, which is understandable in that city).

I hardly went to the beach because it was closed so often due to sewage contamination. The first year I was there I barely missed the Northridge earthquake (but got all the aftershocks), and had to deal with the fallout from the Malibu fires (ash raining every morning and having to wear a bandana during brief stints outdoors due to the smoke).

But really, the people were what drove me back to Texas. All my friends in L.A. were from out of state or northern California (which, by the way, seems to have much more "normal" people). I just didn't get along with the "born and raised in L.A." natives.

However, I was there before the illegals really started to take over (time period 1993 to 199. Yes, there was severely strained race relations there, but thankfully I got out before L.A. became Mexifornia.

L.A. is a very frantic pace of life, and the high cost of living leads to a very money-obsessed state of mind that I would think would take awhile to be "deprogrammed" from the L.A. state of mind.

Not all natives were this way. The most down-to-Earth natives were the poorest and lower middle class. The upper middle class and rich natives were very hard to deal with.

But back on subject (hopefully I haven't offended anyone. Just offering a viewpoint from my experience in L.A., where I gave it a good try.) Yes, it's horrible that Americans are forced from their homes and cities by illegals.

I keep fantasizing about the day when I see reports on the news where a huge stream of Mexicans create a gigantic traffic jam going back into Mexico due to mandatory employment varification and the ceasing of public assistance. I can see fights over trucks and vans so that they can haul all their American booty back to Mexico. I can see thousands of homes deserted and up for sale. I can see the corporations suffering greatly due to all the defaulted credit card and mortgage debt abandoned by the illegals they so coveted. And I can see traffic easing up overnight to the state it's in during major national holidays, when everyone's out of town. Yes, there will be chaos when many people lose their jobs due to the corporations going in the hole, but they'll have no problem finding a new job with all the thousands of jobs the illegals will abandon. It will all smooth itself out in a few years, once the initial chaos is over. Plus, I can see people possibly moving back to their original home towns and starting over.

TexasGal

Well, I think this disparaging attack on Californian's is just wrong. We're all supposed to be united here, working on a cause we're all passionate about. Why this kind of stuff? It makes no sense to me.

But I've said my peace, so I'll shut up now.

americangirl,

I've been seeing a lot of Californians come back to Oklahoma and quite frankly I don't mind it.

As far as I am concerned many of them are refugees that have given up on CA and are reuniting with their extended families in OK (there was a great migration from OK to CA during the dust bowl so a lot of Californians have family here).

Just so long as they don't bring their illegal labor with them!

I have been reading these postings for most of the day...im bummed that it seems all californians are being lumped together...We are not all the same...I will not go anywhere near LA...lol I am a 3rd generation californian and I dont plan on leaving any time soon . We are being overrun and if some people relocate, that is fine. We are all supposed to be here on this forum for a cause and I dont think putting California down is it....just my 2 cents
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Now quit bashing the Californians. Gee, things seem to balance out.

Once upon a time, all these people from other states "Rushed" to California for gold. California ran out of gold, but they stayed because it was a long trip back home.

I wonder how the Californians of the time felt about all of the prospectors from other states moving to California.

It appears that California is starting to sending the descendants of the "Gold Rushers" back home.

You should be welcoming back the descendants of your prodigal statesmen. It’s not like they are illegal aliens.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast