Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The possible choice of Impeach or Nuremberg

Hitler’s generals realized too late the direction he was leading Germany. Will our own generals realize this of Bush in time? Is a Seven Days in May in the offing? When things begin to spiral out of control, the unthinkable often becomes the reality. Like concentration camps here in America, Hiroshima and Nagasaki, these were unthinkable until they became a reality.

While enduring some part of the GOP “debateâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our congress will do nothing. The corruption is on both sides. When word of the North American Union came out, congress acted as if it was unimportant or no one knew anything about it. Congressman Tancredo along with others filed a Freedom of Information Act request for information on the SPP. They were stonewalled, but, Flake and Gutierrez came out with the STRIVE ACT which was written in the exact context of the North American Union. I'm afraid that we have been played for fools. We have no support in any of the three branches of government. We have been betrayed completely. Our governors have either been complicit with this treason, and I do mean treason of the highest order, or they have been ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Qflash
    Our congress will do nothing. The corruption is on both sides. When word of the North American Union came out, congress acted as if it was unimportant or no one knew anything about it. Congressman Tancredo along with others filed a Freedom of Information Act request for information on the SPP. They were stonewalled, but, Flake and Gutierrez came out with the STRIVE ACT which was written in the exact context of the North American Union. I'm afraid that we have been played for fools. We have no support in any of the three branches of government. We have been betrayed completely. Our governors have either been complicit with this treason, and I do mean treason of the highest order, or they have been ignorant.
    So, the question is...what will we do about it? Mill about like sheep being let to the slaughter?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

IMPEACH BUSH!!!!
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€