Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Possible legal challenges to Obama canidacy

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Possible legal challenges to Obama canidacy

Warning...this is a pro Hillary blog. But they share the goal of conservatives of preventing Obama's election. Some of the views are controversial. So I invite you to explore the blog and make up your own mind.

In a nut shell several posters claim to have duplicated an examination of Obama's birth certificate posted on the stopthesmears site that proves it to be a forgery.

There is also some credible stuff surfacing that indicates Obama may have dual citizenship. This alone would disqualify him for serving as the Commander in Chief under article ll of the constitution.

[texasdarlin.wordpress.com]

[/url]

Welcome to alipac to lovesdogs.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WELCOME TO ALIPAC, LOVESDOGS!

GOGO, THAT IS SOOOO CUTE!

Thanks for the welcome. I do appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    WELCOME TO ALIPAC, LOVESDOGS!

GOGO, THAT IS SOOOO CUTE!
    I think so too. It's so animated.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to ALIPAC, lovesdog!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AE

Welcome, it is an interesting thing that he might have dual citizenship and that this would make him ineligible. I think we have all had some serious concerns over his run for president.

Mine is that he is not experienced enough, and that his association with this church and Reverend Wright, whose own associations have made him beyond just questionable. Then the top concern to me is that he will undoubtedly give amnesty to millions of foreign invaders.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Re: the energy policies of both candidates/ Without increased oil production our economy is in trouble, as John McCain claims. But without developing alternative energy sources our longer tern economic pprospects are in trouble, as well. We need to develop more exportable products and solar and wind energy systems would be ideal. Nuclear power might give us a quick advantage but do we really want these loser/terrorist countries trying to go to nuclear power? It would be better to offer them something they can't destroy the world with.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

"Lovesdogs" glad you have joined us.

I have always thought McCain was scary but Obama is really scary, Speaking in Germany, this man was talking about being President to the world and all borders around the world should be open for people to move freely

He can not be an American to want so badly to destroy this country, and that most definitly would destroy it.

"AUGUST FUND RAISER"
    ... "DONATIONS NEEDED"...

Please make a donation and help alipac stay in the fight!
    Remember every little bit makes a difference !!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast