Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

post here and see what happens

This is the second time I posted something on cnn.com and had my comment get deleted. I didn't use any harsh language, or slurs. I stated that John McCain could not beat either Hillary or Obama, and Mitt Romney was the best candidate to work against amnesty.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... -gop-race/

See if it happens to you.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

OK...posted....

February 2, 2008 8:22 pm ET
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    I am a lifelong Rebublican and will sit this out if McCain wins…or maybe even vote Dem (UGH)..Romney is the only one with experience and who will help us with the Illegal problem….every one else running will let the world in….and give them all kinds of benefits….thanks to OUR tax dollars…
    Los Angeles ,,,in the month of Nov….GAVE 38 Million to illegals in Food stamps and Welfare….that is ONE city in ONE month…..OUR money…wake up America and smell the invasion…..

see if mine comes up.....how long does moderation take?
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't know. I posted my comment at least over an hour ago.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

EVERY comment on there is negative McCain and some brutally negative!

Thanks for the link. I also posted a comment, so we'll see how long it takes. Juan is sure taking a well-deserved beating. LOL!

Posted this article in our News forum earlier today just because of the comments. There were 53 then and now over 90. Most people do not like McCain but the msm just keeps saying he's ahead.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

OK, mine is the last one up (JW) and it says it's waiting for moderation if you want to go read it before it gets deleted.

Ronnie February 2, 2008 9:19 pm ET

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

I am a registered independent that leans right, and I will never forgive John McCain for selling out America to appease his buisness puppeters when it comes to obtaining cheap labor from Mexico. Any American that supports John McCain after KNOWING that he tried to sell out America with that HORRIBLE immigration bill should be ashamed of themselves… SHAME ON YOU!!! for supporting a crook and a LIAR like McCain….

I hate Hillary, but if McCain wins the nomination I am voting for her…
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

they wont post mine, wanna bet?

LOL... the truth hurts...
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Mine is awaiting the mods too. The previous post showed that it was posted a full two hours prior to mine. Nothing like censorship.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast