Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama's mother was a U. S. citizen. There is no doubt about that. Therefore he also is a U. S. citizen. Is he a natural born citizen? There's no definition of that term in the constitution. Therefore it's Congress who defines the term. According to the information available to the public he qualifies to be a natural born citizen under federal law in effect at the time of his birth. That is just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthatguy
    Obama's mother was a U. S. citizen. There is no doubt about that. Therefore he also is a U. S. citizen. Is he a natural born citizen? There's no definition of that term in the constitution. Therefore it's Congress who defines the term. According to the information available to the public he qualifies to be a natural born citizen under federal law in effect at the time of his birth. That is just my opinion.
    And we all know what those are like...

If I may make a suggestion...please join us in this string:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-137238.html

How many of us remember the You Tube Video "The Obama Deception" that came out just after Obama was elected (March 2009)? I am not too much on some of these conspiracy theories but watched the video anyway, with great skepticism. Anyway, some of the things I heard on the video over a year ago keep coming back to haunt me each time Obama pulls another one over on the majority.

When you get the time look at this older video and see how much they predicted has come true. It infuriates me that America has allowed this country to be manipulated so many times by some of these people that we still see in power. When is America going to open their eyes?

Notice at toward the end of the video (~1 hour 40 minutes), Obama's agenda: #9 Obama must convincingly play the part of President and convince the people that "THE BUCK STOPS HERE." This is critical to the globalist master plan. Because in 4-8 years Obama must take the blame as Bush did. At that point the elite will put a new ceremonial puppet in power.

How many times in since this video came out have we heard Obama say THE BUCK STOPS HERE? If this doesn't make you mad, nothing will. I am tired of being manipulated and it time America stands up and takes this country back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACw ... r_embedded
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Back to topic. The birther question is no longer a priority to me because we have a much bigger crisis going on. And that is the blanket amnesty that BO is working on using yet another EXECUTIVE ORDER.

How many know and understand what an EO is? How many read what I posted at the start of this string?

oh, i understand, and know what EXECUTIVE ORDER IS. he will piss the whole USA off, then impose marshall law when the SHTF. if the US military wont quell the masses, the UN will be given free range to do it. not bad for a plumber, huh? ANYHOW, this thing gets more stinky each hour, and the birth cert subject is moot now. the USA has way bigger fish to fry. im not enjoying any of this.

Quote Originally Posted by draindog
    oh, i understand, and know what EXECUTIVE ORDER IS. he will piss the whole USA off, then impose marshall law when the SHTF. if the US military wont quell the masses, the UN will be given free range to do it. not bad for a plumber, huh? ANYHOW, this thing gets more stinky each hour, and the birth cert subject is moot now. the USA has way bigger fish to fry. im not enjoying any of this.
    Yes I think America understanding the EO thing is top of the list. But I am really enjoying the hard work and new info each day on the eligibility issue...it is really fun to me. And BO will feel it big time one of these days as more people wake up to the importance of our fouding documents.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123