Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Luciferians are Satanic; GWB is not.

AirborneSapper7, I have looked at your links, and I agree with parts of Alex Jones' presentations.
    The ancient mystery religions of Babylon, Egypt, and Tibet (American Indian???) are Satanic death cults.
    They are real "spirit religion" groups; they do relate to evil spirits; and they are to be exposed with the light
    of God's word and avoided. The Luciferians (Illuminati) of Adam Weishaupt, the 33rd degree FreeMasons,
    and the Third Reich also connect to the spiritual forces of darkness.

Yes, Virginia, there is a real devil - Satan.

But it is a real stretch to connect the Bush family with the snake in the garden. Supplying UF6 centrifuges
    to Saddam Hussein didn't turn Germans into Baathist Sunni M'slims. Buying Iranian oil on the world market
    doesn't make you a Shi'ite, either. Prescott S. Bush, along with Brown, Harriman, IBM, et al, were suppliers
    to the Third Reich in 1934, before World War II. That doesn't make Sen. Bush of Connecticut a Satan-follower
    like his clients in Germany and Austria.

Any such linkage becomes much more tenuous for Pres. George H. W. Bush and Pres. George W. Bush.
    Are you familiar with Barbara Bush's Christian heritage which she passed on to her son? Are you aware that
    Pres. George W. Bush reads his Bible and prays every day, and his role model is the Lord Jesus Christ?

Skull and Bones?
    A college social club which has strange rituals mimicking and mocking the occult, just as do other college social clubs.

The Bohemian Club?
    A social club for the elite of banking, industry, media, and government, which has strange rituals mimicking
    and mocking the occult.

It is all in fun, a spoof, a joke . . . a very evil joke with possible link-ups between attendees and evil spirits, but still,

Bohemian Grove is a JOKE!

This is mock Satanic worship; it is fake, not serious.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    AirborneSapper7, I have looked at your links, and I agree with parts of Alex Jones' presentations.
    The ancient mystery religions of Babylon, Egypt, and Tibet (American Indian???) are Satanic death cults.
    They are real "spirit religion" groups; they do relate to evil spirits; and they are to be exposed with the light
    of God's word and avoided. The Luciferians (Illuminati) of Adam Weishaupt, the 33rd degree FreeMasons,
    and the Third Reich also connect to the spiritual forces of darkness.

Yes, Virginia, there is a real devil - Satan.

But it is a real stretch to connect the Bush family with the snake in the garden. Supplying UF6 centrifuges
    to Saddam Hussein didn't turn Germans into Baathist Sunni M'slims. Buying Iranian oil on the world market
    doesn't make you a Shi'ite, either. Prescott S. Bush, along with Brown, Harriman, IBM, et al, were suppliers
    to the Third Reich in 1934, before World War II. That doesn't make Sen. Bush of Connecticut a Satan-follower
    like his clients in Germany and Austria.

Any such linkage becomes much more tenuous for Pres. George H. W. Bush and Pres. George W. Bush.
    Are you familiar with Barbara Bush's Christian heritage which she passed on to her son? Are you aware that
    Pres. George W. Bush reads his Bible and prays every day, and his role model is the Lord Jesus Christ?

Skull and Bones?
    A college social club which has strange rituals mimicking and mocking the occult, just as do other college social clubs.

The Bohemian Club?
    A social club for the elite of banking, industry, media, and government, which has strange rituals mimicking
    and mocking the occult.

It is all in fun, a spoof, a joke . . . a very evil joke with possible link-ups between attendees and evil spirits, but still,

Bohemian Grove is a JOKE!

This is mock Satanic worship; it is fake, not serious.
    The bush family maintains a lodge on that property.. what I know is that a christian man or woman does NOT go to any event that depicts the sacrifice of man... that is Blastphomy... I did not say he is evil... what I do know is evil will come into your home when it is welcome

What I also know is even the devil changes his apperance to look as an angel of light... any man can call himself a christian... you do not know what is in his heart
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AirborneSnapper wrote:
    The bush family maintains a lodge on that property.. what I know is that a christian man or woman does NOT go to any event that depicts the sacrifice of man... that is Blastphomy... I did not say he is evil... what I do know is evil will come into your home when it is welcome..
    I agree. I will say it. President Bush is evil. He works to betray his fellow countrymen. He fails to uphold an oath he took before the Lord Jesus Christ and the American public. His administration operates in secrecy and his words are manipulating, full of lies. Anyone who belongs to a college social club which has strange rituals mimicking and mocking the occult should get a life, that is unless that person is evil. Bush has enough of a life not to have to fool around with this nonsense. Besides, I can't believe that the many influencial and rich people that belong to this Skull and Bones party are in it just to mimick and mock. There's more to it than that. President Bush even told Tim Russert on Meet the Press that the Skull and Bones society is so secretive, even he couldn't talk about it. If it's just mimicking and mocking, WHY ALL THE SECRECY? Don't be fooled, MinutemanCDC_SC, there's more to the Skull and Bones society than meets the eye. Do we want a President that mimicks and mocks the occult as a hobby? If that was all there was to it, I would say that we have someone who's mentally challanged, a nitwit for a President..but his purpose of association with this 'society' goes farther than just playing games.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Those who love God has no fellowship with evil .

Evil has taken hold of us and we need to fight it . We need more Godly people to get involved .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12