Do you have friends and family praising the Messiah Obama?

Today I finished my email debates with my liberal friends and family. I can no longer accept the sound if "crickets" or that "deafening silence" when I presented a valid argument against Obama. Actually, all my arguments came with valid documentation and or links to some. Of which not one of them had one stitch of documentation to back their claims, just a lot of pipe dreams.

Either way I’m tired of talking to a brick wall, so I closed off all communication until after the election. But I did it using the words of a Democrat. Allow me to share with you folks. And by all means feel free to use it if you have friends and relatives that just won’t stop with their praising of the Messiah Obama.

-------------------------------

Let me close my positions on the election by using the words of a well know Democrat. Below are a number of quotes from a highly respected DEMOCRATIC President from history. (With perspective comments from me inserted below each.) If you make it past the last quote and still do not know whom this is, then ask someone older. BUT if you are older then 30 and still do not know who belongs to these quotes; you do not deserve the right to vote, for you have not read a paper or had a true thought in your life, or you are dead, in which case, don’t worry ACRON will vote for you!

PLEASE! After reading these quotes, ask yourself;
a) Dose this sound like Obama?
b) Can Obama fill these shoes? After all, Obama dose feel he is the “second coming“ of this former President? Or is Obama’s inflated ego more of a danger for America?
c) Dose Obama truly have these strengths, can he really fill these shoes?

= = = = = = =

[b]“Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growthâ€