Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

President Bush Just Cannot ACCEPT REALITY

He wants to try again to pass the bill, he wants to make a rare visit to the capitol to speak to the senators. (the last time he did that it was for CAFTA). He wants to do whatever he has to do to see that what he wants will happen and it does not matter to him whether the entire country objects.

Have we ever had a president in our history who literally refused and I mean refused to accept the will of the people to this extent?

Call him whatever you want, but this seems surreal sometimes. I mean is it my imagination or is this president literally driving a bull dozer over the will of the American people?

Are we permitted a say in anything? What.....social security? The only reason he dropped that was because of the 2004 election.

I think I will be too afraid to ever re-elect a president for a second term if this is how it will be.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm sorry to admit it, but the social security debate was going into one of my ears and out the other....I wasn't paying attention, but I knew there was some commotion going on.

Those were the days when I was niave. Those were the days when I trusted President Bush. I wasn't worried because I figured that he had good advisors (! ) and I also felt like even if he was a little wrong on something it wouldn't be the end of the country.

Those days a gone for me and for a lot of Americans. Long gone.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush isn't from Texas, he's from the Twilight Zone.

JAK
    I hope these senators reallize he will do or say anything to get what he wants!!!! They need to be smarter than they have been in the past!!!! They need to stand up and tell him!!!!! NO!!! mr. president!!!!! WE BELIEVE YOU ARE WRONG!!!!! THIS IS NOT IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE UNTIED STATES!!!! They will be sorry if the listen to man!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

President Bush has proved he is not worthy to be our President!

JAK
    I agree... except I will remember him as THE WORSE PRESIDENT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That will be his legacy!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    I agree... except I will remember him as THE WORSE PRESIDENT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That will be his legacy!
    I have seen a "mean" side to this president for quite awhile. If he doesn't get his way he takes it out on people. Look how he ignors the border guards that are in prison. He is behind the reason they are in prison in the first place. He's doing What Mexico wants him to do...Losing this amnesty bill, puts him in a difficult situation with Mexico. After all amnesty is part of the NAU he working on with Mexico.

He brings out the worst in Americans. He makes me feel defiant, something that I never even knew I had in me. I've always been compliant. I'm not complying with him.

Duh
    He went on and on and on and on about saving social security for many months at the start of his reign. And now he's willing to throw social security down the toilet by adding 20-30 million illegals to the program.

He says there is no funding to build the fence along our border. Where the heck will he get funding for his next pet project of missile defense in Poland to protect Europe from the possibility of being blackmailed by rogue regimes?? How insane is that?

Duh
    Duh