Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    Disregard and disrespect for Americans of any age seems to be an everpresent characteristic of this President.

I had personal interactions with Mr. Bush before he entered public office, and I testify that this was NOT the case then.
    At that time, he went out of his way to show regard and respect for the disregarded, in spite of public opinion.
    Could it have been because he wanted something?

Sorry, I have never had personal interaction with him, but I have never felt he was anything more than an elitist rich guy. One who could turn on
    t he charm if he wanted something, but didn't think anyone existed that he didn't need.

I don't think he could have changed that much just because he is in public office. I just think he got what he wanted, and his true side is showing.

That sounds awful, doesn't it? Actually, I kinda think that about all politicians so it isn't something I reserve for him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]Mr. Bush’s sarcastic reply — a wry “yeah, thanksâ€

[quote="AngryTX"][quote]Mr. Bush’s sarcastic reply — a wry “yeah, thanksâ€
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

<shaking head in disgust>

That was awful and he should be ashamed of himself. Not to mention apologizing.

I agree with Minuteman--bush has changed. I always admired him for sticking to his guns to do the right thing, but he has a blind spot the size of Mexico about illegal immigration. He never would have made mock at a child's expense before. Wonder what Laura thinks?

Hopefully she'll get lots of positive attention for this, appear on David Letterman, get presents and letter, etc... otherwise this one flippant remark could scare her for life.

Geesch!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't think he has changed at all - at least not to me and he has been a part of our public for quite some time.

Not to start an argument, just wonder.

This President is literally selling our country away from under us. There is no other way to put it. Unless things halt immediately and begin going in reverse - we are no longer America - of the people, etc., etc. hat is just a fact.

This man has done this - not singlehandedly, of course, but certainly due to his singlemindedness - it is happening.

So if you know the man is willing to destroy our very nation and that means the livestyle, livelihood, etc.,of our children and grandchildren, how can anyone think he has any kind of humanity about him? How can anyone thing he is doing the right thing about anything he does.

Why do we trust him about protecting our country - when he is giving it away. We could fight terrorists - we could survive terrorists - you can't survive if you have no country.

He should of respected her question from the start.

Disregard and disrespect for Americans of any age seems to be an everpresent characteristic of this President.

For this reason, I have no respect for the man!

Not just him... but most Politicians..
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    He should of respected her question from the start.

For this reason, I have no respect for the man!

Not just him... but most Politicians..
    Amen. I just wish Americans would begin looking at these people in the real light of day - and see them for what they are.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Amen. I just wish Americans would begin looking at these people in the real light of day - and see them for what they are.
    Apathy and ignorance, especially since the MSM refuses to report on the real state of affairs. Fox News had NOTHING about Waukegan, and the only thing I found about the Senate hearings on Ramos and Compean was buried back in the politics section and the headline was about loosening restrictions on agents! The US caught two top Al Qaeda thugs and it is buried back in the world section. That was BIG news. Fox has totally lost my respect as it has slid to the wrong side.

Where do we get our conservative news now?

<soapbox mode off>

Quote Originally Posted by Tanstaafl
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Apathy and ignorance, especially since the MSM refuses to report on the real state of affairs. Fox News had NOTHING about Waukegan, and the only thing I found about the Senate hearings on Ramos and Compean was buried back in the politics section and the headline was about loosening restrictions on agents! The US caught two top Al Qaeda thugs and it is buried back in the world section. That was BIG news. Fox has totally lost my respect as it has slid to the wrong side.

Where do we get our conservative news now?

<soapbox mode off>

We have to just sit back, look at things objectively, and think about it.

I don't think we got conservative news from Fox. I think we got cheerleading for the PResident from Fox.

We tend to believe that surely a President and a Congress of Americans could not/would not actually set out to destroy the sovereignty of this great country. It is just too mind boggling to contemplate.

So - we blame it on the 'other party' or we think our guy is a good guy and he'll fix it.

What we need to realize is - they are all in it together. They put on their little charade to bamboozle the riff-raff (that's us, folks) and then they get on with doing the bidding of the people who own their souls (that's NOT us, folks.)

If you look at the important things, our economy, our sovereignty, our security, you will see that both parties have worked together for years, to wreck these things.
    Through several administrations, of both so-called parties, and with mixed congresses, the travesty has marched right along.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast