Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

presidential candidate’s debate entirel in Spanish

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/democrats_spanish_debate

Democratic presidential candidate’s debate broadcast entirely in Spanish
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/democrats_spanish_debate

Democratic presidential candidate’s debate broadcast entirely in Spanish
    participants include Sens. Hillary Rodham Clinton of New York and Barack Obama of Illinois, former Sen. John Edwards of North Carolina, Ohio Rep. Dennis Kucinich and former Alaska Sen. Mike Gravel.

was calderon there or is he not running for reelecton?

Democrats for illegals!!!

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Democrats for illegals!

There is nothing wrong, or new, with presidential campaigning in Spanish.

We have no quarrel with Spanish-speaking people who are in the U.S. legally.
    Our problem is illegal aliens, whether they speak Spanish,
    Portuguese, Chinese, Arabic, or even English.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

I understand what you are saying But I thought English was the official language.
    My mother inlaw speaks mostly Spanish her dad was in WW2 they did not speak English for the most part because they use to live close to the border and would come north following the cotton – But you know as well as me that it’s aimed at anchor babies
    Who can ask questions like will you encourage amnesty ( I want to hear that but I will most likely be working ) so they can have hopes of sponsoring more from south America
    To become U S citizens – I have heard all the stories of how hard it was to pick cotton I have seen many of the fields where the cotton was picked – what I am concern about is the fact that it will be aired in Mexico City on cable. What the title should be for the debate is- America for sell. And the democrats might as well just come right out and say it – Don’t worry when we have full power we will make sure you can bring more of your relatives from Cuba and Mexico here to the U S and you can sponsor them and it will be on us because we love you.- But you see they the ones in this country who speak Spanish
    Should strive to speak English so they can understand what is being said. Why have debates if the majority of Americans can not understand what is being said?
    I thought the official language was English and I thought that immigrants who came here legally were to learn English

I went to a meeting last week where they had farm workers speaking (in spanish) about the problems they were having. They insinuated that we Americans were not doing our job because we could speak to THEM in spanish. These people have been here in the US for numerous years, one that spoke was here for over 30.

Only in the liberal destroyed country do you have this type of illiterate attitudes protected by our government.

"There is nothing wrong, or new, with presidential campaigning in Spanish."

I BEG YOUR PARDON...

By the way, the station putting on the broadcast are the very people who are supporting illegal aliens. Maria NN Salinas is all for making your community into a mexican slum so she would feel at home.

Who is paying for this Spanish verson of an American debate for president of the United States of America where the melting pot has spoken English for 350 years!!! ASSIMILTE and speaking spanish is not going to encourge people to assimilate there is something wrong with turning us into Mexico or any other Latino Nation, We speak English here. and if you are a citizen shouldn't you be speaking english if you passed a citizenship test, or are we having debates now for the illegals in this country.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I can't stand demorats; they are guttless cowards. Maybe we should demand they have the next debate in Polish or Japanees. No one listens to rats anyway.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    We speak English here. and if you are a citizen shouldn't you be speaking english if you passed a citizenship test, or are we having debates now for the illegals in this country.
    The message Democrats want to convey is their desire to turn the vast Hispanic population into future party voters--legal or not. If any of these candidates dares speak in the future of the value of assimilation, or invokes "the American Dream" for one and all, they need to be slammed hard for it. What they're encouraging is a parallel society for the sake of snaring a new demographic. God help us if any of these phony idiots wins the election. They'll finish us.

I promise you guys......if the Democrats get in.......you will WISH you had George Bush back. I'm not kidding!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast