Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Democrats for illegals!

There is nothing wrong, or new, with presidential campaigning in Spanish.

We have no quarrel with Spanish-speaking people who are in the U.S. legally.
    Our problem is illegal aliens, whether they speak Spanish,
    Portuguese, Chinese, Arabic, or even English.
    There IS something wrong with presidential campaigning in spanish! This is America, not Latin America.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I will be recording the debate and the hispandering. I will post any relevant videos regarding the immigration issue with translations on Youtube.
    Stay tunned!

As I asked under another topic. Since one has to be able to speak English to gain citizenship in our country and only citizens can vote, why would there be a presidential debate in Spanish or any other langauage other than English?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    As I asked under another topic. Since one has to be able to speak English to gain citizenship in our country and only citizens can vote, why would there be a presidential debate in Spanish or any other langauage other than English?
    Thats my question "Oldglory" I don't quite understand the reasoning here!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I think it's utter crap. English is the language here. There should be NO need to pander, to pay for translation, to cater to these people. If you're here, you learn the language, gdIT!!

As everyone here has said, it creates two societies. It also degrades English. It's a beautiful, expressive language -- and everyone should make an effort to learn it. Europeans do -- I mean, everyone ELSE does ... why the translation service NOW?

I was out all weekend in various areas shopping and taking my kids to soccer. ALL I freaking heard in the mall (Potomac Mills in Woodbridge) was spanish, and SO many illegals just ransacking through everything.

At my sons' soccer game there were bunches of them playing in their own separate soccer leagues -- against each other -- never mind combining in a local community league. They're going to do their own. Anyway, their kids were all over, all little ones, speaking spanish and nothing else. They have NO intent on teaching these kids English.

While I have no way of knowing who is illegal and who isn't, I have had similar experiences. Hispanics do not want to speak English in public. I don't know if it is that they don't know how or they are just refusing too. I have seen entire families from toddlers to grandma speakly exclusively in Spanish all the time. To me that means that they are not assimilating or respecting the language of this country. I don't care what language they speak at home but they are being divisive and disrespectful by not doing so in public. It speaks volumes about their arrogance and rudeness.

The problem is the poorest Mexicans coming here have been led to believe they have an inherent right to be here and speak any language they wish, that we are the tresspassers not them, thanks to both governments. This way Mexicos elite or government does not have to care for them. The United States corporations get their cheap later and again middle class America gets screwed!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Oldglory's
    Thanks for putting forth the question that most Americans would like to put forth.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    The problem is the poorest Mexicans coming here have been led to believe they have an inherent right to be here and speak any language they wish, that we are the tresspassers not them, thanks to both governments. This way Mexicos elite or government does not have to care for them. The United States corporations get their cheap later and again middle class America gets screwed!
    So true! They actually do believe they have an inherent right to be here!

That's what happened when we exceeded critical mass....and since Bush has been in office, we exceeded critical mass. I would estimate conservatively speaking that at least 10M have come here in the last 7 years...probably more like 15M. It's so devastating to become minorities in our own cities! But being subjected to a foreign language is the ultimate insult!!! The US is almost totally bifurcated now...Mexico now has the advantage! We are hostages in our own country...how terribly sad!

The media is playing this up with plenty of articles out there and yet, those where you can leave comments show people are not happy with the Dems doing this.
    I think it will backfire on them.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast