Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ron paul will have to deal with a lot of people who think staying in Iraq and going to Iran is a good idea . Personally I think Saudi Arabia where most terrorism comes from should have been hit after 911. But most agree on iraq now .

they will claim Paul is against our troops which i don't think is the case . Paul is also nervous ,his hands were shaking during his speach . He should keep them folded like the others do .

I think that witch hillery will be president because of the republican taitors we voted into office . I hope I'm wrong !!!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Ron paul will have to deal with a lot of people who think staying in Iraq and going to Iran is a good idea . Personally I think Saudi Arabia where most terrorism comes from should have been hit after 911. But most agree on iraq now .

they will claim Paul is against our troops which i don't think is the case . Paul is also nervous ,his hands were shaking during his speach . He should keep them folded like the others do .

I think that witch hillery will be president because of the republican taitors we voted into office . I hope I'm wrong !!!!
    People have tried to belittle him in every way and black him out of media and say all manner of evil against him. It has not phased him or his supporters. He is very capable of weathering the storm that is politics in my opinion. People are trying to judge him because of his looks, his voice and his mannerisms. What I care about along with many others is what he stands for and that is US. HE stands and speaks on the behalf of the American people. He cares what we THINK and what WE want!!!! HE will listen to us. He defends the constitution, when other politicians could care less!!!GOD BLESS HIM!

Besides we can not afford this war any longer it is time for the people of Iraq to take over if they want their freedom, it is bankrupting America and Americans. Ron Paul is right on the war!

What good are we going to be to anyone when we are bankrupt including our selves?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Besides we can not afford this war any longer it is time for the people of Iraq to take over if they want their freedom, it is bankrupting America and Americans. Ron Paul is right on the war!

What good are we going to be to anyone when we are bankrupt including our selves?
    That is another thing MSM has done, it spends alot of time trying to brainwash we need WAR. ALthough they hate to show the caskets coming home or the boys who come home with legs and arms missing. This is Bush's war not the American peoples. He lied to get us involved in it in the first place AND Bin Laden is still hangiing out in the mountains somewhere. He is the one who should have been caught LONG AGO!!!!

April, I agree with most of what you are saying . And the more I know about him, 'which is not much yet ' the more i like him . But we have so many who like to be entertained and humored in this nation and thats why I say this .

Reagan is a good example of what I'm talking about . he was brought up by some in debate . What did he do besides stick his nose in Germanys business arm terrorist , and give amnesty to millions of illegals ,besides tell jokes and get shot , [ even getting shot has caused us to lose 2nd ammendment rights through Brady ] ?

I like Paul because he still has the human compassion to get 'nervous' something the others could use . But thats just me . Most want the dog and pony show .

ON THE PREVIOUS PAGES THERE IS ALOT OF INFORMATION ABOUT RON PAUL FOR ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED. HARD TO GET THAT MUCH INFORMATION COMPILED IN ONE PLACE!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    ON THE PREVIOUS PAGES THERE IS ALOT OF INFORMATION ABOUT RON PAUL FOR ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED. HARD TO GET THAT MUCH INFORMATION COMPILED IN ONE PLACE!

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

April
    April, I agree with most of what you are saying . And the more I know about him, 'which is not much yet ' the more i like him . But we have so many who like to be entertained and humored in this nation and thats why I say this .

Reagan is a good example of what I'm talking about . he was brought up by some in debate . What did he do besides stick his nose in Germanys business arm terrorist , and give amnesty to millions of illegals ,besides tell jokes and get shot , [ even getting shot has caused us to lose 2nd ammendment rights through Brady ] ?

I like Paul because he still has the human compassion to get 'nervous' something the others could use . But thats just me . Most want the dog and pony show .
    I understand what you are saying noamnesty.

No dog and pony show for me.....I want the real thing, a president who cares about the American people!

Quote Originally Posted by April

No dog and pony show for me.....I want the real thing, a president who cares about the American people!

I think thats what most here want . I sure hope we can get it .

April
    Quote Originally Posted by April

I think thats what most here want . I sure hope we can get it .
    I think it is up to WE THE PEOPLE not to let the MSM and the corporations tell US who should be president. We should work to get a good man in office the same way we are fighting against illegal immigration, with much vigor. IF we do , I believe we can get a good man in office! WE THE PEOPLE have done many things the nay sayers said were impossible.

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WHEN WE THE PEOPLE STAND TOGETHER AND ROAR!!!!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415