Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Press One for English" by The Rivoli Revue-Update

"Press One for English" by The Rivoli Revue was played in it's entirety this afternoon on the Mike Gallagher radio show. He is also putting up a link to it on his website.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEJfS1v-fU0
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Awesome! With nearly 5 million hits, I'm surprised it hasn't hit the airwaves before now.

Also, if you have time, please give them your support. I've had a one time quick communication with them back in June. They have gotten a ton of hate mail. The woman said that she has been called everything but a "white woman". Gosh....it's just a friggin song.

Here's the email I got from Rivolirevue. It was July not June.

09, 2007
    Subject: THANK YOU
    Message: Thank you for your support of our song. And thank you for your support of the video. And thank you for standing up for me. I've been called everything but a white woman. I guess it's not the first time, probably won't be the last. Name calling is the last resort of small minds. Anyway, thanks again. Just wanted to let you know I notice what's going on and I really appreciate you.

With a song in my heart,

Kay Rivoli
    The Rivoli Revue

This is good news! ALIPAC has worked with the Rivoli's since the beginning. In fact, we tracked them down after the news reports about the uproar their song caused in FL and we worked with them to initiate and then refine that video.

I knew it would be a hit if they put it on Youtube in the right way

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)