Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Press Release Last Night-Senator Sessions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Press Release of Senator Sessions
    Sessions Comments on Decision To Bring Immigration Bill Back To Senate Floor For Further Consideration

Thursday, June 14, 2007

U.S. Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) made the following comments tonight after learning that Senate leaders intend to bring the Senate immigration bill back to the floor next week for consideration:

"I can't fathom why they seem so obsessed to ram through this flawed bill that the American people overwhelmingly reject.

"While guaranteed expenditures can certainly help with enforcement, it will do little to change the fundamental flaws of this legislation.

"The latest Rasmussen poll finds that support for the bill continues to plummet. Only 20% of the American people support this legislation. A decent respect for the opinions of our constituents would, I think, compel political leaders to slow down and respond to the public's broad-based concerns. "
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sure hope Sessions will postpone his fundraiser with Bush next week when this bill comes back on the floor! We really need him to be the voice of the American people during this time!

I called him twice last night and twice today to strongly encourage him to reconsider his schedule for next week and stand on the floor of the Senate to speak for the American CITIZENS!!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

fundraiser with Bush

[quote="CostaMesaMan"]I sure hope Sessions will postpone his fundraiser with Bush

"Money's the blood and body of campaigns. The body can't function
    without money. The body can't move without money flowing."

Without money he has No campaign.
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

A decent respect for the opinions of our constituents would, I think, compel political leaders to slow down and respond to the public's broad-based concerns. "

Yep! Ya would think so, wouldn't ya?

Well, I would think he would be able to move the fundraiser to a future date. The people who already paid would still be the ones invited. I would think he would easily get re-elected anyway, considering his position on this bill.

In a letter I wrote him a while back, I told him if Craig didn't straighten up, I was moving to Alabama.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He will be there! I'm sure he not only got our messages.. "he got the message"

Next week is going to be crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Well, I would think he would be able to move the fundraiser to a future date. The people who already paid would still be the ones invited. I would think he would easily get re-elected anyway, considering his position on this bill.

In a letter I wrote him a while back, I told him if Craig didn't straighten up, I was moving to Alabama.

He would be able to move the fundraiser to a future date. But, would the President be willing?Most people who have paid or the ones invited are coming to meet or see the President Not the Senator
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    </div>
    </div>

WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO SEE THE PRESIDENT!!!???
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaMan
    WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO SEE THE PRESIDENT!!!???

But, they will pay about $2000 or $3000 to be there...........
    </div>
    </div>