Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Was the primary goal of Senate Democrats to pass an immigration amnesty bill

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Was the primary goal of Senate Democrats to pass an immigration amnesty bill

You really have to wonder: Was the primary goal of Senate Democrats to pass an immigration amnesty bill that had a reasonable chance of House approval, or was it to sucker Marco Rubio into derailing his presidential prospects?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have felt that for quite some time; The Democrats couldn't beat Rubio; they needed Rubio to beat Rubio....... Now Florida Republicans will help the Democrats put Rubio on the sideline. Rubio just gave the Democrats another Senate Seat with an easy win
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 06-29-2013 at 11:03 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

to beat it all... House Republicans are going to follow the Same Route as Rubio and will be Primaried or Fired as the Base Sits home on Election Day

I feel Rubio was used and they are setting up Ryan in the house, if so both are naive.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

I think the primary reason is to get rid of America as a free country so that the NWO can rule the world without us standing in the way.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage View Post
    I think the primary reason is to get rid of America as a free country so that the NWO can rule the world without us standing in the way.
    Of course, subordinating the U.S. to global government is one of the primary objectives of the banksters, elites, et al. That goes without saying. Derailing Sen. Marco Rubio and Rep. Paul Ryan on the way to 2016 is just one of many strategies that help the NWO toward that goal.

BTW, Sen. Rubio is not a natural born Citizen. Although he was born in the U.S., his parents were not U.S. citizens when he was born. That is assuming that the U.S. Constitution, Art. ii, § 1, ¶ 5, will still be in effect after being "suspended" for two terms for the sake of affirmative action.

Then there are the electoral consequences of an illegal alien amnesty.

A bigger issue is, will there even be real, free and fair elections in 2016, or just another fraudulent, stolen election, a repeat of what happened in 2012 in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, and Florida? I cannot realistically anticipate real, free and fair elections. A
    lthough the media continue their attempts to maintain appearances, we no longer live in a constitutional republic governed by democratically elected representatives.

N.B. No totalitarian dictatorship has ever been ended by an election.

Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 06-30-2013 at 04:45 AM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

A bigger issue is, will there even be real, free and fair elections in 2016, or just another fraudulent, stolen election, a repeat of what happened in 2012 in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, and Florida?
    I honestly don't view a free and open election in the future one reason is because the media is so corrupt.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.