Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Fungus? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's a new one. Grasping at ANY straws they can now.
    Well, when all fails just start calling them names.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

It's as if she never read anything La Raza's leaders have said. And La Raza is singular "The Race" not Las Razas "The Races" and besides - what races does La Raza defend? Blacks, whites? Not around here they don't.

Also, WE are to blame for these children's plights. Well, it's true! If we properly define the 14th amendment and remove birthright citizenship then no more hurting "American" children by enforcing our laws against law-breaking parents. Close the border and no more sneaking over to drop anchor-babies in the first place.
    What I'd like to know, Ms. Ellerbee, is when are you going to run a piece on how a wealthy country such as Mexico causes far more suffering for all the innocent citizen ninos born on its own soil? What if I broke into Mexico and went to a hospital with my sick child who I had for free at one of their hospitals and so was now a Mexican citizen who is innocent of my wrong-doing and deserves Mexico's compassion and care? Oh YEAH! I could not have gone to a hospital to give birth for free, my child would NOT be a Mexican citizen, he/she would NOT receive care to alleviate suffering and I would be arrested for even trying this. This too would separate innocent children from their parents - when are you going to educate everyone about THAT problem?
    I'm sick of being one of the "bad guys" because of birthright citizenship and its consequences. You're right Linda, this is a sad situation that can be remedied by deporting law-breaking families TOGETHER.

If anyone one should be called hateful and angry, it should be the writer of that blog. Not only is it filled with hate driven lies (anti-migrant, racist, xenophobic, etc.), it seems she went out of her way to hurl insults in every sentence. She's is so busy propagating lies and blasting insults she can't see what, not only this group, but a majority of US citizens want.

Legal immigrants are more then welcome here. Got a six month visa and you go home after six months? You're good in my book.. Coming to visit family and/or friends, or just want to visit this beautiful country and have no desires to "drop anchor" while you're here? You're good in my book as long as you return home on schedule.. Want to become a US citizen, THE RIGHT WAY, and assimilate into US culture (without "losing" any of you family history.. just in case you don't understand that)? Not only are you good in my book, but I'll do everything in my power to help you.. The list could go on for pages I'm sure, but another important one is.... Did you premeditate crossing our borders illegally? Well, you are not so good in my book.. Go home and like a good parent take your kids with you!

It seems those outdated, incorrect (propaganda) school books we hear about brain washed folks for a good couple generations..

Deporting the children with their illegal alien parents is actually international standard practice. It is what choices a child has as an adult that the world's other countries can be generous to the individuals who can claim that they have gained birthright citizenship. Also any individual can be precluded from dual citizenship. They get to choose which citizenship not get both their parents and that of where they were born.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for posting that Richard....very insightful to the opposition's viewpoints. Perhaps it's wrong to over-generalize but there seems to be two types of people in the world.........the builders and the destroyers.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
    Winston Churchill
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nobelium
    If anyone one should be called hateful and angry, it should be the writer of that blog. Not only is it filled with hate driven lies (anti-migrant, racist, xenophobic, etc.), it seems she went out of her way to hurl insults in every sentence. She's is so busy propagating lies and blasting insults she can't see what, not only this group, but a majority of US citizens want.

Legal immigrants are more then welcome here. Got a six month visa and you go home after six months? You're good in my book.. Coming to visit family and/or friends, or just want to visit this beautiful country and have no desires to "drop anchor" while you're here? You're good in my book as long as you return home on schedule.. Want to become a US citizen, THE RIGHT WAY, and assimilate into US culture (without "losing" any of you family history.. just in case you don't understand that)? Not only are you good in my book, but I'll do everything in my power to help you.. The list could go on for pages I'm sure, but another important one is.... Did you premeditate crossing our borders illegally? Well, you are not so good in my book.. Go home and like a good parent take your kids with you!

It seems those outdated, incorrect (propaganda) school books we hear about brain washed folks for a good couple generations..
    I guess she didn't see my avatar. LOL

My first thought is this person doesn't know any thing about Alipac. I will say though, we they attack us, it tells me we're doing something right.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

For what it's worth, as in the last comment that was just posted, such a biased and unfounded article could steer more reasonable people here. Calling us racists while sneering and pointing to us publicly may be shooting yourself in the foot - much like illegally marching in the streets waving Mexican flags. Keep up the good work Alisa!

WOW what rock did she crawl out from under, this article is so packed full of lies I could not believe what I was reading.....

But I do get sick of these people acting like illegals are leaving their children behind, if they are it is by choice...those family values you know

Mostly, ALIPAC is angry that Nickelodeon interviewed people from the National Council of La Raza. ALIPAC likes to claim that the NCLR is a racist organization because it has the words "la raza" in its name.
    There is not or ever has been a boycott against Nickelodeon!

LA RAZA= The Race....A goup of Hispanic's that fights for one race (Thats racist)

alipac is fighting for a country one that use to have respect for law and order.....color or race plays no roll if you are a citizen or you come in legally. If you came here illegaly go home and fix your own country...its quite simple really.

So much for this writers credibility not a way to start a career, and I would rather misspell a few words than be an out right liar.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sounds like a hate group to me, she is using "code words", since the SPLC will not list it we need to start an APLC (American Patriot Law Center) to list all these anti-American hate groups.

The problem is that the one who badmouths US as a "fungus" is WANTONLY and WILLFULLY WAYSIDING the fact that the separation of families resulting from JUST deportation of ILLEGAL alien relatives is the fault of the ILLEGALS, NOT OURS!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast