Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What's that she said? Somebody at Nickelodeon is trying to get a series she wrote turned into a TV series?

Hmmm - it appears that a woman named Essie Chambers is in charge of development at The N.

I wonder what would happen to a show if the network thought that there were an amazing number of people concerned that the racist, anti-American writer was filled with enough hate to drive a boycott?

My comment on her blog, which will never obviously not get approved...
    .....ALIPAC does not understand the genesis of the phrase "la raza" in the American Latino lexicon; "

Perhaps the American Latinos should speak English if they want to be understood?
    Here's a better blogger to make us feel better. Reminds us that Ellerbee is indoctrination central. http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/200 ... erbee.html
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    The problem is that the one who badmouths US as a "fungus" is WANTONLY and WILLFULLY WAYSIDING the fact that the separation of families resulting from JUST deportation of ILLEGAL alien relatives is the fault of the ILLEGALS, NOT OURS!
    Illegals who abandoned their kids, you mean. There's nothing preventing the parents from taking the kids with them.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

This is the most attention anyone has ever paid her, I am sure.

Linda Ellerbee
    Executive Producer
    Nick News
    11:09 AM
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. She's obviously a loud-mouth ignoramous spouting CFR and NWO propaganda who would preferably have all Americans stick their heads in the sand while our country disolves into a third-world anarchy like Mexico is. Gee Linda, hows if feel to be a puppet..puppet?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    William wrote:

The funniest thing about this is that ALIPAC has not called for a boycott against Nickelodeon.
    What can ALIPAC do to set the record straight?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

She needs a Moderator. I was told not to use the word parasite; that it was the new hate word. I nominate fungus as it's new replacement.

Hey lady go talk to Obama, he will tell you we poor ignorant folks are just bitter because of our economic situation. We can't spell because we are too busy clinging to our guns and religion.

One thing I have noticed is that the far left liberals are the most insulting angry people and the biggest liars. The best thing anyone can do is laugh at them that seems to make them even crazier which is very entertaining.

One of my favorite pastimes is to shred liberals.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Did any of you notice on her blog that she has a big Nickelodeon logo over her name-calling hate-filled rant? Also, right next to the logo is the cover of her so-called book "Dirty Girls on Top". Nice. I bet Nickelodeon wouldn't be too happy about that. If a child googled "Nickelodeon", her blog would be one of the things that came up. I wonder if she even has permission to use their logo. I think I'll shoot them off a letter to let them know how their logo is being used. I think everyone else should do the same. Did I spell everything right?!?

Here's the link to Viacom, who owns Nickelodeon.

http://www.viacom.com/contact/Pages/default.aspx

Well Missy, not all of us that support the rule of law in this country are ignorant rednecks. Illegal immigrants are [Mod Edit] that are sucking the resources from this country. They dilute the cost of labor in this country by working for lower wages. They have no respect for our laws, nor our culture.
    They refuse to learn our language and create animosity in our communities because of the lack of willingness to assimilate. They cut in front of the line of millions of people world wide that are waiting in line to become Americans. People that WANT to be Americans and not just send our money back to Mexico to support their stupid, CORRUPT government.

You are a FOOL, and you will never get that Americans are sick and tired of being stepped on. One question for you miss smart lady, how do you think Mexicans would feel if thousands of Americans marched in THIER streets DEMANDING special privliges?

YOU DONT GET IT, and RACIST like you will never get it. WE WILL FIGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY, UNLIKE THE COWARDS IN MEXICO THAT RUN FROM THEIR PROBLEMS.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

I wonder if she got permission to use the nic logo. Could be a copyright violation.

We could just ignore her, consider the source and move on. Talking about her is what she wants, ignore her she will just go away and slide back under her rock. She is nothing but a distraction from our cause.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast