Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Any way we can re-route the train to Mexico City instead of Washington DC?

All this is going to do is piss off people even further and rally more people to our side.

This is exactly what happened when they marched in the hundreds of thousands last May...it awake many Americans and angered them.

All this is doing is adding more angry Americans who are rallying to our side.

Stupid play on their part.

Here's a web link for the Dream Train project:
    http://dneiwert.blogspot.com/2007/06/ta ... train.html

Supposedly it will:
    1. Dispel myths
    2. Give real facts
    3. Share personal stories

My answers
    1. It is a myth that Americans opposed to illegal immigration are racist, bigoted haters. Americans are the most generous people in the world, at least in financial terms, and give extraordinary amounts of time and money to poor people all over the world. I have the facts to prove it.
    2. The real facts are that undocumented migrants are exceedingly opportunistic, looking out for numero uno and easily drawn into unethical and illegal conduct.
    3. I have been shocked at how many personal stories I am learning about people who have been damaged by the migrant wave.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    2. The real facts are that undocumented migrants are exceedingly opportunistic, looking out for numero uno and easily drawn into unethical and illegal conduct.
    Many years ago my husband worked in the printing industry in Los Angeles and the company he worked for hired many hispanics. They would brag that they owned 2 houses in L.A. plus a house in Mexico. Usually they had at least 2 families plus several mistresses. They would be get free health care for all their kids. They would brag about all the food stamps they would get. Oh yeah they were making anywhere from $18.00 to $25.00 an hour. This was the mid 80's. They would laugh about the "pinche" gringos & how stupid they were. The only reason they would tell him this stuff was I guess because my husband looked Mexican. He's part hispanic. When he told them he thought they were scam artists and illegals shouldn't get free health care they called him a racist. After that they treated him badly. They would only speak spanish around him & harass him.
    Not sure if they were anchor babies or identity thieves or what.

Any way we can re-route the train to Mexico City instead of Washington DC?
    My thoughts exactly!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12