Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PROGRAM ALERT ACORN CEO AND SHARPTON ON DOBBS

in the second half hour

The leader of ACORN and the 'rev' al sharpton were on Lou Dobbs, Tuesday evening discussing Sheriff Joe Apraio and the 287G Program.

of course the ACORN leader wants 287 stopped permanently

Watching this and boy are these people dumb. Just plain dumb. I would have asked these two twits how they feel about their poor people getting the shaft in favor of illegals. Why don't they take the poor blacks in our large cities and put some money into programs for them and give them free education? Good grief stupid stupid people.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Kind of disappointed as Lou seemed to lack the fire in his belly that he used to have. During the past few months I noticed he seems to lack the fire of his convictions and doesn't challenge his guests like he used to. I wonder if he is having health problems and has been told to take it easy?
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Watching this and boy are these people dumb. Just plain dumb. I would have asked these two twits how they feel about their poor people getting the shaft in favor of illegals. Why don't they take the poor blacks in our large cities and put some money into programs for them and give them free education? Good grief stupid stupid people.
    The NAACP and ACORN were notified by its people down in AZ that the sheriff was conducting racial profiling, pulling over people, and asking for citizenship based on the color of their skin (both Blacks and Hispanics). Now, once the Justice department finishes its investigation and finds no wrong doing by the sheriff, these groups won't have any evidence to back their accusations.

Lets hope the judge is an honest on and not one to be payed off.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

It is called run a tag, no insurance, no tag that goes with car. Pull the car, then no registration, and no license. So to jail this driver goes. And yes the IDs of everyone in the car is checked.

In my local area I have been told that a young child should even be able to identify them if they are walking down the street.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These people need to wake up al raza daza is behind this the very haters that in Mexico for years have spewed their hate for African Americans and now that they need the help were friends?? Yah right!!! Just because Al Sharpton hung out his for rent sign does not mean we need to back him he is a trader!!! Sharpton could care less, if he did he would understand that our jobs in construction and factories are being taken from us by the illegal workers!!! Jobs that are/were held in large part by the black community.

These people make accusations about racial profiling without citing the first statistic or study being quoted. I can also scream about racial profiling of legal citizens being denied rights in favor of illegals (like the right to work). And I guarantee I can come up with plenty of statistics covering all segments of American life to back that accusation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

vortex: Yet, we have to keep stressing the rule of laws on everyone. Which these people want to put in a deep hole somewhere.

How is it fair for illegals to get out of jail free cards; and the average American Citizens don't get a break.

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    vortex: Yet, we have to keep stressing the rule of laws on everyone. Which these people want to put in a deep hole somewhere.

How is it fair for illegals to get out of jail free cards; and the average American Citizens don't get a break.

I remember when the african americans where yelling several years ago, about slavery. It seems that everyone of a different color or nationallity, is always yelling about something.

The way I see it, excuse me if I am wrong, but, the American white people seems to be getting it every where.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast