Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Promote this website.....

Do any of you members tell other people about this site?? Are you scared to tell people of your position on illegal immigration??

Everyone knows where I stand on illegal immigration. I am not afraid to let anyone know. I just invite them over for a few minutes and tell them that they will need to fight for parking because the illegals have new cars parked everywhere. Yes they know of Alipac.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

i DO and i tell people this is where i get my information because everyone who posts usually has links to news stories or the stats i recite

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Yes, I tell other people about www.ALIPAC.us

No, I am not scared to educate people on the truth about how illegal immigration is harming America and Americans.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Re: Promote this website.....

Quote Originally Posted by Balboa
    Do any of you members tell other people about this site?? Are you scared to tell people of your position on illegal immigration??
    I go to alot of other forums and blogs to spread the word. I always (unless I forget) to leave www.alipac.us after all of my posts.
    I am not afraid to speak my mind against illegal immigrants!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yeah I spread the word and enlighten people about IA's whenever and where ever I can.I also leave Alipac's web site info when I post at other forums.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I PROMOTE ALIPAC WHEN IN CHAT OR MESSAGE BOARDS THAT ARE DISCUSSING ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION OR RELATED ISSUES. SOMETIMES I FORGET TO SIGN WITH A LINK TO ALIPAC BUT USUALLY I REMEMBER. ON BOARDS THAT ALLOW A SIGNATURE I ALWAYS LEAVE A LINK BECAUSE I CAN SET IT UP TO BE AUTOMATIC. THAT IS HOW I FOUND OUT ABOUT ALIPAC.....IN CHAT. I WAS ON A RANT ABOUT THE ILLEGAL ALIEN PROTESTS WHERE THEY WERE STEPPING ON OUR FLAG. AND ANOTHER POSTER SAID "HEY FRIEND, COME WITH ME TO THIS OTHER SITE" AND SHE/HE LEFT A LINK.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have about 90 customers with my work and 1 of my customers told me when I brought up the illegal immigration thing that he helps WAL MART outsource jobs to Mexico!! He used to be one of my favorite customers. He saw the look in my eye when he told me this and I will just say that he read my body language real well!!

Banned
    I've sent tons of people over here the last year

And no, not all Romney supporters , lol

I have told several people who I know are firmly against illegal immigration about ALIPAC. They might have visited here or they might be involved in other groups and websites. I have joined a few MySpace groups that are against illegal immigration I will people in those groups about ALIPAC.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast