Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I used to have a link to this in my sig at the currently defunct TDT.net forums. I also post links and refer to this site during relevant discussions on political blogs I frequent. When I exchange information with my friends at NY ICE I always mention news I've gleaned from ALIPAC, and no, I'm not shy about expressing my views about illegal aliens and immigration issues.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

I think more patriots are finding this website because almost every week new members introduce themselves.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Have been doing just that for about two years now. I have a lot of people who now come to me to ask about current issues and potential legislation as they know of my affiliation.

Sorry to hear about your favorite customer now being, well, your not so favorite. What a shame.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

yes, i tell other people about this site.

Hi there lilies34, welcome aboard!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes I tell people how I feel about illegal immigration. Most of the idiots I come across are extremely liberal and feel SORRY for the poor immigrants. I tell them to go bang on a bongo. When I'm at a store or resturant and I see some illegals speaking in spanish, I always look them in the eye and say LEARN ENGLISH! They need to know that people are sick of them and I want them to feel uncomfortable. I live in Los Angeles, California and it's a 3rd world country. I mention alipac and numbersusa to people who feel the same way about illegal immigration. Even some liberals!

working4change
    Yes, every chance I get.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    When I'm at a store or resturant and I see some illegals speaking in spanish, I always look them in the eye and say LEARN ENGLISH!
    Very good Alexcastro!!! We too have been more outspoken about the lack of English skills they choose to posses. My daughter (25) works at Fred Meyers up here, and has been doing the front cashier a lot, said the other night a girl, about 17, apparently fresh off of the border, came through her line and did not EVEN know how to converse enough to pay for her purchase!

My daughter said she stood there with a $10.00 and looked at my daughter, and shrugged her shoulders. No one spoke Spanish and was able to help. She would not pay as she obviously did not know how much, so my daughter had to send her on her way without the purchase.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12