Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: PROOF! IMMIGRATION POLICIES DEFY LOGIC

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Where was your car built?

Where was the engine and transmission produced?

Where were the seat belts and airbags produced?

Where were plastics manufactured?

Where was the steel manufactured?

Where were the electronics manufactured?

Where were seats manufactured?

Where was your TV produced?

Where was your refrigerator produced?

Where were your washing machine and dryer manufactured?

Where was your heat pump or furnace and central manufactured?

Where were the replacement parts manufactured?

Where were your towels and bedding produced?

Where was your computer produced?

Where was your cell phone produced?

Where was your shower curtain produced?

Where was your shower nozzle produced?

Where was your stove produced?

Where was your garbage disposal made?

I think we still make cold cream and tooth paste.

None of this is the fault of consumers.

It would be fair to say it's the fault of voters who support the income tax that allow these 501 C 3 power brokers, voters who elect people like Paul Ryan and Barack Obama and Bush I and Bush II and Clinton and Pelosi and Reid and Cruz and so many others.

We as voters, collectively, those in the Democratic Party voting for pro-immigration candidates, those in the Republican Party who voted for free trade traitors, those in the middle who had to choose between one evil versus another evil, with no single candidate that was right on both issues, we can be blamed. But is that fair to blame people like US in ALIPAC and NumbersUSA and SAVE OUR NATION and so many other organizations of people who have fought to stop this disaster for decades?!

No, it isn't fair. We have been without a candidate. Now we have one. This is our chance to set it right, to correct the wrongs, to protect and defend our own nation for undue and harmful foreign influence cast by globalists upon US.

And we're a long way from winning. We can win, Trump can win, but the onslaught of crap they're going to be throwing at him and as US as Trump Supporters will be horrific, sickening in its dishonesty, lies, put-downs and misrepresentations.

We are on the verge of not only changing our own country but because all eyes are upon US changing other countries as well. 11 years ago I said what we're setting out to do is win a WAR OF WORDS.

And the WAR IS ON. They dish it, we throw it right back at 'em. They call our candidate a clown, we call them crooks. They call him unprepared or erratic, we call them stupid. They call him a bully, we call them losers.

It's on and we've all got to be ALL IN TO WIN. We either win this war with words and votes, or I believe we will have real wars on our soil. We have to take back our country and restore order from this madness and chaos we're all caught up in.

Americans didn't cause any of this. We are its victims. No one is going to save US, except US.
    Last edited by Judy; 05-12-2016 at 11:12 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy you say we have a candidate. Where? One rally in Southern California, does not make a candidate for me. Not one piece of campaign literature from the Trump Camp here. He sure made a lot of trips to other states, but evidently we here in California don't count. Am I suppose to believe if he becomes our President that all of a sudden he is going to care about California, I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry View Post
    Judy you say we have a candidate. Where? One rally in Southern California, does not make a candidate for me. Not one piece of campaign literature from the Trump Camp here. He sure made a lot of trips to other states, but evidently we here in California don't count. Am I suppose to believe if he becomes our President that all of a sudden he is going to care about California, I don't think so.
    Trump said he would be back to California in a few weeks, that was maybe 2 weeks ago, so I would expect he'll be back out there shortly. He also said the 2 rallies he postponed would be rescheduled and one of those was in Bakersfield.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12