Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PROP 93 DEFEATED!!! A little ray of sunshine!

We Californians have a little bit of sunshine this morning! PROP 93 (TERM LIMIT EXTENSIONS) WAS DEFEATED!!!

That means Fabian Nunez, Perata, and Gil Cedillo will be looking for a new job next year! And we won't have to pay them an exhorbitant lifetime pension! The Reconquistas are going to have to play musical chairs from now on!

Now...the biggest challenge we have is to keep the Clintonistas out of the WH next year! If they get in...it's a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE victory for Villaraigosa, in particular! He is now the golden boy of CA! He will undoubtedly be rewarded with a high level cabinet post if Hillary gets in! If that happens, the floodgates will open!

Stop Hillary!

Congradulations on that.....wish we had that, as well as the right to call for their dismissal. Seems too many need to die before you can ever get rid of them and give someone else a shot.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: PROP 93 DEFEATED!!! A little ray of sunshine!

[quote="AmericanMe"]We Californians have a little bit of sunshine this morning! PROP 93 (TERM LIMIT EXTENSIONS) WAS DEFEATED!!!

That means Fabian Nunez, Perata, and Gil Cedillo will be looking for a new job next year! And we won't have to pay them an exhorbitant lifetime pension! The Reconquistas are going to have to play musical chairs from now on!

Now...the biggest challenge we have is to keep the Clintonistas out of the WH next year! If they get in...it's a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE victory for Villaraigosa, in particular! He is now the golden boy of CA! He will undoubtedly be rewarded with a high level cabinet post if Hillary gets in! If that happens, the floodgates will open!

Stop Hillary![/quote]

Well congratulations on that!!! I've been waiting to hear some news to see how that turned out for all of you out there!

I do agree with you about Villaraigosa. If Hillary becomes president I'm sure we can not only count on seeing him in her cabinet, but how much do you want to bet that Nunez and the others you mentioned are given some position?

I'd bet anything that we would see Janet Marguia in there somewhere as well.

Don't count on a better outcome if McCain were to win.

There is no doubt whatsoever in my mind that LaRaza, Mecha, etc. will be running our federal government......right along with the Mexican government.....just as they've been warning us that they will be doing in the not so distant future.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree on that point! Hurray!

However, congratulations California on passing props 94-97 the massive gaming tax that will virtually ensure the continued funding of the governors beloved illegal invaders for the foreseeable future.

Had these props not passed, the governor would have been forced to deal with the real reason as to why this state is going bankrupt, massive illegal immigration and their drain on our social services.

I believe it's time to find another state to call home.

I envy you on this.

I have wanted term limits for years, since I started really paying attention to politics and politicians

AZ Wreath...I know what you're saying! McMexican has the smiling devil on his team...Juan Hernandez!

We are at the crossroads now...this is our last hurrah! If we don't wage an all-out war against amnesty NOW...we're dead ducks. These people have sold their souls to the devil! You can just imagine what the payback for getting out the (illegal) votes will be!

I say we concentrate on chain migration...we need to send a message to the People..38M illegals will beget 50M more within five years or less! That is a sobering thought!

The number will be closer to 100 million over the next five years through chain migration if a mass amnesty is approved. The only problem is we do not even know how many are here now. Even if you take a conservative view (20 million) that number puts us at 80 million through chain migration. I personally believe the number here currently is closer to 30 million. These invaders are pouring across our southern border like water on a daliy basis.

These invaders have an average of 4 family members back home in Mexico that would be eligible for citizenship if any type of amnesty is approved.

It's the potential chain migration that would absolutely destroy this country forever if it were to happen.

No Bueno...that's exactly why I'm saying we need to hit 'em hard on chain migration! Can you imagine having 50M or more illiterate, itinerate, non-English speaking campesinos flooding this country??? And their elderly parents who will be collecting SS???

That, plus the anchor baby scam ...will do us in!!!

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    We needed good news...thanks

Good news for sure.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast