Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AmericanMe,

It's an absolute tragedy that Americans cannot see this for what it is. You can confirm as I can that there is probably 5-10 million illegal invaders in California alone. There are entire cities that are virtually third world barrios and nobody seems to want to do anything about it. Try getting on a Bus in Orange County and you will be absolutely disgusted. Nothing but illegals and their anchor babies.

We have a governor that is making deals with the Indian tribes in order to create revenue to deal with the drain the illegals are placing on this states social services.

It's as bad as it gets here in California.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah, we have to "stop Hillary," but with who...John McCain?!

I'm sorry, but I will not vote for McCain in the general election even if this helps Hillary/Obama.

It will be easier for GOP congressional members to oppose a Dem prez pushing amnesty than a vengeful, empowered McCain.

I will support conservative Congressional candidates and incumbents (such as Elizabeth Dole) who can act as a bulwark against amnesty -- that is sure to come from McCain/Obama/Clinton.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi Populist...

I felt just like you do...until this morning. McCain is the worst thing that could have happened to the R's, but, in my humble opinion, it would be better to have an "R" (albeit a RINO) in the WH. I just feel that we conservatives would at least have a shot at putting pressure on him; whereas, we would have NO CHANCE of influencing the Clintons!

I'm only trying to think of a way to make lemonade from (sour) lemons!

Banned
    McCain can't beat hillary or obama , so there really is no sense
    worrying about him

Romney is still in the running so until he gets out the question
    is really moot to begin with

American Me,
    I see what you're saying, but I still won't vote for McCain because it would be eaiser for congressional Reps to oppose a Dem push for amnesty.

But, although 9 months is a long time, it does seem like this is a Democratic year. Just the dynamics: 8 years of an unpopular Republican president, stuck in a war, on the brink of a recession -- the Dems will have the "change" argument big time.

It's going to be tough to stop the Obama/Clinton steamroller regardless if McCain with the nom as expected. And I certainly doubt an aging, cranky McCain can do it as USAN notes.

Just my speculation, but I think we have seen John McCain as about as "conservative" as he will be -- now that he apparently has the GOP nom wrapped up largely without conservative support. Conservatives have little real leverage with him now, although we can expect him to try to sound conservative to get more votes in the south.

Sure, he'll give a nice little speech at CPAC and spout some platitudes about conservatism as he still needs conservatives to vote for him in the general, but on the off chance he beats Obama/Hillary, I sincerely doubt he'll vigorously try to implement Reaganesque, conservative policies.

Instead, he'd team up again with his buddy Ted Kennedy and grap the nice MSM headlines.

NOW lets worry about term limits in DC.

im sorry but you people from Mass who keep sending back fatman kennedy back to DC for the past 45 years need to stand up and throw this jacka$$ out of office once and for all.
    NO ONE should be allowed to serve for 45 years. hell no one should be allowed to serve more than 3 senate terms. thats 18 years. or 9 terms in the house, which is also 18 years. they lose touch with reality the longer they stay in.

just look at kennedy and mc cain, both in the senate for 45 and 25 years respectievly

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Just my speculation, but I think we have seen John McCain as about as "conservative" as he will be -- now that he apparently has the GOP nom wrapped up largely without conservative support. Conservatives have little real leverage with him now, although we can expect him to try to sound conservative to get more votes in the south.

Sure, he'll give a nice little speech at CPAC and spout some platitudes about conservatism as he still needs conservatives to vote for him in the general, but on the off chance he beats Obama/Hillary, I sincerely doubt he'll vigorously try to implement Reaganesque, conservative policies.

Instead, he'd team up again with his buddy Ted Kennedy and grap the nice MSM headlines.
    My understanding is he is going to try some stupid Regan intro film thing and that he is going to get boo'd off the floor if he does

He is not walking into a room of friends there , He is walking in hated

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    I agree on that point! Hurray!

However, congratulations California on passing props 94-97 the massive gaming tax that will virtually ensure the continued funding of the governors beloved illegal invaders for the foreseeable future.

Had these props not passed, the governor would have been forced to deal with the real reason as to why this state is going bankrupt, massive illegal immigration and their drain on our social services.

I believe it's time to find another state to call home.
    I totally agree with you... that is the exact reason i voted no on those props... make him accountable and fix this mess, not just put a band-aid on a big gaping wound !
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Quote Originally Posted by CaliNative
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    I agree on that point! Hurray!

However, congratulations California on passing props 94-97 the massive gaming tax that will virtually ensure the continued funding of the governors beloved illegal invaders for the foreseeable future.

Had these props not passed, the governor would have been forced to deal with the real reason as to why this state is going bankrupt, massive illegal immigration and their drain on our social services.

I believe it's time to find another state to call home.
    I totally agree with you... that is the exact reason i voted no on those props... make him accountable and fix this mess, not just put a band-aid on a big gaping wound !

But how long do any of you think it will be until the tribes get the screws put to them?

I'm assuming that particular prop was touted as being beneficial to all involved?

Quite frankly, I think the tribal assets (land, jobs, financial resources, etc) are the last remaining thing for the illegal aliens and their politcians to be able to get their hands on, strip it from the rightful beneficiaries, and turn it around so that the main beneficiaries are illegal aliens.

They have done it with everything else belonging to Americans, why would they not attempt it with the tribes?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast