Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'd rather see recall elections for any and all politicians than term limits. Firing corrupt politicians shouldn't be left to the impeachment process.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    I agree on that point! Hurray!

However, congratulations California on passing props 94-97 the massive gaming tax that will virtually ensure the continued funding of the governors beloved illegal invaders for the foreseeable future.

Had these props not passed, the governor would have been forced to deal with the real reason as to why this state is going bankrupt, massive illegal immigration and their drain on our social services.

I believe it's time to find another state to call home.
    Big government CRP will now bring in revenue for the descendents of Arnold's Austrian health care plan for illegal children to get a free ride to influence our governemnet for their benefit for generations to come!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Yeah, we have to "stop Hillary," but with who...John McCain?!

I'm sorry, but I will not vote for McCain in the general election even if this helps Hillary/Obama.

It will be easier for GOP congressional members to oppose a Dem prez pushing amnesty than a vengeful, empowered McCain.

I will support conservative Congressional candidates and incumbents (such as Elizabeth Dole) who can act as a bulwark against amnesty -- that is sure to come from McCain/Obama/Clinton.
    I think Obama will be the Dem nominee who will beat McCain, and this is preferable than Hillary beating McCain, because the Clintonistas are now tied at the hip to the Hispanic illegal immigration caucus whereas Obama is linked more to black voters who are threatened most by illegal aliens and even legal Hispanic immigrants who are lowering wages and competing for welfare benefit with blacks.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: PROP 93 DEFEATED!!! A little ray of sunshine!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    That means Fabian Nunez, Perata, and Gil Cedillo will be looking for a new job next year!
    I LOVE IT!!! HA HA!!!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Jonathan said:
    whereas Obama is linked more to black voters who are threatened most by illegal aliens and even legal Hispanic immigrants who are lowering wages

Not necessarily. Obama just finished saying. very recently, that illegal aliens are NOT driving down wages and taking jobs from the African American community.

Somehow, I think he's lost some of his previous endearment to those voters with that remark.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123