Like Tree7Likes

Thread: The Proposed Colonization of America

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Proposed Colonization of America

The Proposed Colonization of America

In March 2015, Sue Payne, a staffer for a Maryland state official, provided Raging Elephants Radio a chilling and disturbing interview which highlighted the Obama immigration agenda. The things Ms. Payne heard in a White House sponsored conference call regarding the “New Americans” project should alarm all Americans as the Obama Administration pushes forward the “fundamental transformation of America”.

Payne said she became privy to three conference calls in which 16 Obama administration officials which included Cecilia Muñoz, director of Obama’s White House Domestic Policy Council, and former senior vice president for the anti-American Hispanic lobbying organization the National Council of La Raza. NCLR is a Saul Alinsky type organization that believes America’s growth and development is the result of “racist colonialism” and “imperialism”.

The plan, called “Task Force on New Americans (TFNA) purposes to implement Obama’s executive amnesty to use illegal aliens as “seedlings”. They will “navigate, not assimilate,” as they “take over the host,” create a “country within a country” and start “pushing the citizens into the shadows.” These are terms used in the call according to Payne.

Payne said that the illegal aliens, labeled “seedlings,” would eventually “take over the host.” She continued, “And the immigrants will come out of the shadows, and what I got from the meetings was that they would be pushing the citizens into the shadows. They would be taking over the country; in fact, one of the members of the task force actually said that we would be developing a country within a country.”

According to Payne, the White House officials also said that for the seedlings to “grow” they needed “fertile soil” (a.k.a. your tax money). The officials plan to reclassify the legalized aliens as “refugees” and be given cash, medical care, and credit cards for purchasing documents. Also, since many illegal aliens will be older, Social Security benefits will be provided so they can “age successfully within their country within the new country.

This is chilling and disturbing.

Some people are pointing out that Payne has no proof like a recording of the calls. But talk show host Mark Levin who also interviewed her, vetted her and found her credible. In my opinion, Payne is simply confirming what many including myself, have warn of, and what Chicano activists have plotted, for years…the Hispanic colonization of America.

Hispanic immigrants have been self-segregating for decades. When you add the complete disregard of the rule of law and the Constitution by Obama, and Spanish language media that does not encourage learning English, and uncontrolled illegal immigration, the stage is set for the possible disintegration of America.

Former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani has been criticized for questioning Obama’s patriotism. If this amnesty plan is implemented with the “colonization” of America by illegal aliens, and it should confirm Barak Obama to true attitude toward our nation.

Let us all pray for our nation and the Constitution.

http://elconservador.net/index.php/i...n-of-america-2

What the story does not say is that if this is true (I do not question it's truthfulness), it is all happening with the majority party's silent blessing!! It cannot any longer be denied that that is the way it is. It hurts that neither party has the welfare of Americans in their heart!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kevinssdad View Post
    It hurts that neither party has the welfare of Americans in their heart!!!
    That's the problem, all right.

No one thing or person would be such a threat to Americans' interests, if there were countervailing powers. But 'Bamacrats are selling out Americans, to get the votes of those Undocumented Democrats, and the Republican leadership is selling out Americans, to give their big money donors the additional surplus labor that those donors covet.

There are a few sites - ALIPAC and NumbersUSA among them - which promote an American point of view, but only a few. It may be that the horrific murder of that young woman in San Francisco will help to galvanize Americans, but it's a heavy price to pay.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade
    Last edited by vistalad; 07-16-2015 at 11:34 PM.

vistalad, there are hard core republicans around even those web sites. To debate open minds must participate. No one individual is going to arrive saving this nation. At least I hope that we don't get one that strong. he will bring changes we do not welcome.

The founders were not all super friends of all American patriotic leaders. The were smart enough to know that to be successful they needed even those of some differences, though. The two wings of the one party we have today has no belief in needing the other side. It is a recipe for major failure!

I see all kinds of small businesses employing illegal aliens. So I don't fall for any of the BS, from either liberals or conservatives. Ronald Reagan did his part to get us in this mess, too. Once the military contracts were flowing in So. California, the inhabitants were probably working overtime, with not enough time to do the mundane chores.

What I do tell people, that try to stir up a partisan argument. and shift the blame on 'policy' to Reagan---or Bush, as is the case with "trafficked minors"---is that the big challenge now is rampant inflation, due to uncontrolled population. All of the economic models are worthless if you don't control inflation. Unless you are a big property owner and can sell enough, which many Republicans are. But if you would get harmed by inflation you should be against illegal immigration.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dear Captainron:

For the ten thousandth time: Reagan was not in favor of amnesty for illegal aliens. He tried to make a compromise with the Democrat who controlled congress. He gave the Democrats amnesty in exchange for their promise to once and for all effectively control the border. The amnesty happened but predictably the Democrats reneged on their end of the bargain and they never secured the border.

If Reagan is to be criticized for anything it should be for being so naive as to believe the Democrats could trusted to fulfill their promise to secure the border.

The 1986 amnesty was supposed to be a one time only event and the border permanently secured.

Reagan was not in favor of amnesty he wanted the Democrats to vote for a secure border.

Just saw a video. You are wrong. Reagan is the same thing as the Conservatism, Inc, in the mainstream Republicans, now.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by csarbww View Post
    Dear Captainron:

For the ten thousandth time: Reagan was not in favor of amnesty for illegal aliens. He tried to make a compromise with the Democrat who controlled congress. He gave the Democrats amnesty in exchange for their promise to once and for all effectively control the border. The amnesty happened but predictably the Democrats reneged on their end of the bargain and they never secured the border.

If Reagan is to be criticized for anything it should be for being so naive as to believe the Democrats could trusted to fulfill their promise to secure the border.

The 1986 amnesty was supposed to be a one time only event and the border permanently secured.

Reagan was not in favor of amnesty he wanted the Democrats to vote for a secure border.
    From all the past information I've read on the subject, I'd say you're pretty much right on this. However, my agreement in no way completely absolves Reagan for giving the amensty.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dear Captainron:

From where do you get your information, the Huffington post? I was an adult when the 1986 amnesty happened. I saw the back and forth on the amnesty thing. It is obvious that Reagan did not PREFER an amnesty; he thought it was the best deal he could get from a Democrat controlled congress.

Also it is important to remember that the amnesty was to be a ONE TIME ONLY thing and the border was to be permanently and fully secured. And there was to be hard restrictions on whom would qualify, None of this stuff happened. Reagan was fooled. Criticize him for being naive in trusting Democrats, but please do not make look like it was Reagan's idea or that he like it.
    Last edited by csarbww; 07-20-2015 at 02:42 PM.

Dear Captainron:
    Your wise crack about “Conservatism Inc.” really hurt. Why don’t you talk about Liberal Inc.? I suppose you think you are being very sophisticated by taking some imaginary middle between left and right.

I have been a conservative activists for 40 years and I can tell you from experience that overwhelmingly conservatives are middle class, or lower. Conservatives have fought longer and harder against the mega rich than all of the liberals and “moderates” combined. The big shot class is overwhelmingly various types of Marxists and liberals. They get that from the snob schools they go to like Harvard. The whole Bush family (Yale University) are rich Republicans but not conservatives. Mark Zuckerberg (some Harvard) is rich, he is not a conservative. Obama’s (Harvard) major supporter is Wall Street big shot Warren Buffet; another Wall Street big shot Michael Bloomsburg.(Harvard) is a far leftists. Almost all of Hollywood’s mega rich movie stars are far left like George Clooney (who owns a villa in Italy).

David Horowitz (a one time1960’s hardcore leftist turned conservative) with Jacob Laksin have written a thoroughly researched and documented book, The New Leviathan, that exposes the huge money machine financing left wing organizations.

In the appendix he compares the money given in federal grants to “conservative” immigration groups (opposing open borders and illegal immigration) to federal grants for “progressive” groups (for open borders and pro amnesty).

He documents that only 1 “conservative” group, The National Policy Institute, received a federal grant of $18,094. While 111 “progressive” groups received $325.3 million in federal grants! There is a similar pattern for other types of left wing groups.

Also virtually every major, private, philanthropic organization is now controlled by leftists who channel money to left wing groups. He estimates that the political left has 10 times the assets of right wing groups.

Read the book and remember it the next time ALIPAC ask for a few lousy dollars.
    Last edited by csarbww; 07-20-2015 at 06:56 PM.