Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Protest in Lexington, KY

Email from activist in KY:

I plan to be in front of the Lexington Fayette Urban County Government Center Saturday 8-18-07 at 5pm to 6pm to protest the arrogant refusal of our Mayor Newberry and council to enforce local ordinances, state law and constitutionally required federal law. They have failed to protect our Constitutional rights to pursue happiness and security in our homes. They have failed to protect our rights to be safe in our streets and be free of corruption and waste in our local government.

The most instant egregious and highly promoted failure to implement the widely used federal 287 G program to assure our local community is free of Marxist invading criminal gangs, drugs, human trafficking, drive by shootings, and a general lawlessness bordering on anarchy is intolerable.

The Newberry propaganda machine is still cranking out the news that Lexington is safe. That may be true for him and his wealthy friends who live in gated communities, but it is not for the rest of us We the People victimized by his arrogant refusal to comply with the rule of law and enforce laws equally for all citizens. If he lets criminal Marxist MOD EDIT National Invaders violate rule of law then we all should be given the same consideration.

I can no longer stand by and let this lack of equal enforcement of rule of law by our local government continue without protesting.

I can no longer stand by and let this lack of compliance with the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Kentucky and the Constitution of the United States occur without protesting.

If you plan on joining me, you should purchase a small 10 watt megaphone at Harbor Freight for $6.99 so we can communicate above traffic noise. Our protests can not be heard unless we use them.

If you come, bring your biggest American Flag and any signs that may express your opinions about stated topics or others you may be concerned about.

The time for protesting the violation of our rule of law is fast coming to an end as America falls into the darkness of anarchy and dictatorial Marxist rule. The imminent illegal imposition of the Security and Prosperity Partnership AND the North American Union is but a presidential election away.

Powers illegally and unconstitutionally created by a rogue federal administration will be passed on to the next President who will end the Republic we have lived, fought and died for. WE, by the grace of God, can not and will not let that happen.

Don't sit this one out. We the people need you and America needs you. Let your voice be heard, let the corrupt politicians know this is the last chance they have to enforce our rule of law equally for all. The fall election in Kentucky this year and the national election in 2008 are both water shed elections for Kentucky and America.

We can no longer permit arrogant violation of rule of law by our elected officials, we can no longer permit the horse industry to dictate our form of government, we can not let special interest groups of any kind including the Marxist MOD EDIT National invader organizations destroy our country.

This is your time to show your respect for the country that has provided you as a citizen with one of the greatest lives in the world. It is time for you to honor your duty and pay that great nation back by helping her survive this egregious attack.

We can not fail, if we fail America fails, if America fails, the world will descend into darkness for centuries to come. Please join me. Demand politicians running for office now insist on complying with rule of law and deporting illegal Marxist MOD EDIT National invaders from our land. Insist they punish severely those criminal employers and elected officials who conspired to permit this invasion to occur.

saveourcountry,

We need to know who is hosting this protest. We need an e-mail address or a link to a website.

Also, since this is a protest announcement, it belongs in News from Other Groups.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Other people have posted notices of protests under current group discussions. Why can't I?

I left off the email address to protect the individual, so he doesn't get hate mail or worse from the opposition. As far as I know, there is no link. I don't believe that Kentucky has an organization that works to counteract illegal immigration. That's the main problem with that state. The public officials do as they please. You've got a one man protestor there that needs all the help he can get.

I must say that I am very active with the anti-illegal immigration debate and have been so for 2 years. I visit and am active with many sites. This is the only site that daily takes off my posts, sends me messages of complaint, etc., etc.

I am very disappointed with this site so far

Alipac needs to know if a bunch of skin heads are hosting a rally and inviting us to it.

That's why I asked you for the information so we chould check out who we are advertising for.

The last thing Alipac Mods want to do is waste their time removing post that violate our rules.

ALIPAC Rules for Discussion Groups Area

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=26071

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Alipac needs to know if a bunch of skin heads are hosting a rally and inviting us to it.

That's why I asked you for the information so we chould check out who we are advertising for.

The last thing Alipac Mods want to do is waste their time removing post that violate our rules.

Dixie

Did any one ever find out more ???

I cant find one Iota about this !

The guy who posted this (the OP?) has 361 posts under his belt so he's probably not a troll. I wonder if Dixie hit the nail on the head w/this one.

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie

Did any one ever find out more ???

I cant find one Iota about this !
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

I know the original poster of the email re. the rally at Lexington KY. He is definitely no skin-head or member of KKK. He is Patriotic American who is concerned about the condition of our nation and city.

Oh and yes, there is a website in KY:
    It's still being constructed, but please spread the word.
    http://kfire.us/

blueinky,

I'm glad you cleared that up for us.

Thanks,

Dixie

Well haaay Blue. Ah thot ya wuz daid!
    Glad to see you and thanks for the link. We're having a bit of a problem getting traction in KY. Americans really don't want to live in rich guy's horse barns. We'll catch up now that we've a meeting place.

Easy on Dixie y'all. She's not a forum warrior, but a true out there in their face activist.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi Lou-
    Nope not dead, just flying under the radar!!
    Yes, the website has been a long time in coming, but hopefully we'll be rolling soon!! Let your KY base know!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast