Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Protests and Vigils Planned in Support of Elvira

Mobilizations, Protests and Vigils
    Planned in Support of Elvira Arellano

LA VOZ DE AZTLAN
    Los Angeles, Alta California
    August 19, 2007

Mobilizations, Protests and Vigils
    Planned in Support of Elvira Arellano

It has only been a few hours since federal ICE agents
    arrested Elvira Arellano in front of the Nuestra Señora
    Reina de Los Ă

PPffffffffffffffff!
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Was there celebrations of her deport in our camps? Celebrations for our laws at work!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Has she already been deported? I hear on FOX that she has been deported. If she has then she can continue her movement against the Mexican government. She is no Rosa Parks here in this country.
    It is contemptable to GOD not to obey the law of the land. She is a criminal and a dangerous one. I put her in the same catagory as a terrorist. The group of people that she is a part of has done more damage to this country than terrorist. Her movement against our government would be seen as sedition years ago.
    They claim she is not a dangerous criminal but there are a lot of criminals in prison that are not a danger to society.
    She belongs to a group of people who have invaded this country, stole, lied and cheated and broke every immigration there is in order to work here.
    She needed to take her child with her back to Mexico since she is a Mexican citizen. She got what she deserve according by our laws. She need to respect our law by entering this country legally.
    I say she should start a movement to make things better for the people in Mexico. She have no rights here and neither does her son if the 14th amendment was interpreted correctly.
    That automatic birthright citizenship law will be changed because of people like Elvira who take advantage of it.
    We, who oppose illegal immigration is demanding this minute that it be clarified and changes made.
    I do not know but it seems to me that because she in a citizen of Mexico, her minor child would be a citizen also.

It's so infuriating to hear these illegal criminals invoking the name of a true American heroine! Rosa Parks was an AMERICAN and these dummies have probably never read a history book!

I really think that all the whoop-dee-do about Elvira is beginning to fizzle out! She didn't draw the crowds on Sat. and there was a photo inside of the Queen of Angels church in L.A. where she was speaking....there were only about a dozen people!

As LAW ENFORCER said on another post, she is disliked by her fellow illegal immigrants as not being representative of them. The scumbag, Javier Rodriquez and his gang will probably be the only ones at the vigils. It will be a non-event...she can't even evoke sympathy from her fellow illegals.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Another protest? Yawn. They can protest all they want, she still was deported.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

^
    ^
    Elivira's crowd of sympathizers!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)