Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This proves enforceing laws work

Today Georgia and Arizona, tomorrow Mexifornia!!! Americans taking back their states from foreign illegal invaders! God Bless the USA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxe1WO27B_I

Good news for Georgia but looks like more of them are headed to North Carolina. I better get some more "Welcome to New Haven, Conneticutt" posters printed pronto!!!

This is why we have to get going on ballot measures

I thought this was great, it shows how it can work. More states need to get measures up on the ballot or drown in illegal aliens.

The time has come

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    Good news for Georgia but looks like more of them are headed to North Carolina. I better get some more "Welcome to New Haven, Conneticutt" posters printed pronto!!!
    The time has come to place a suitable ordinance in front of local governments across the State of North Carolina to take action on the illegal aliens problems we face. This has started with the Forsyth County Commission.

Letter to Forsyth County Commission follows:

Dear Commissioner.

The citizens of Forsyth County, recognize that a serious problem exists in the form of "undocumented aliens" who have crossed the border into the United States and North Carolina illegally. And, further, polls have consistently shown that people across the state have grown increasingly frustrated with the problem of illegals flooding into this state, and thereby draining our resources. A recent study found that North Carolina is the second-fastest state for the growth of the illegal immigrant population.

Both major political parties have aided this illegal entry for at least 25 years. They have increasingly shown an unwillingness to do anything about this serious problem, which has further frustrated the voters in this state. It is well known and understood that this is a topic of grave concern for voters across this state, and in Forsyth County.

Further, we recognize that the flooding of the North Carolina labor market with cheap, illegal surplus laborers is destroying the wage scale of Forsyth County. We can not continue to support such a growth of artificially cheap labor, further destroying the standard of living in Forsyth County.

The problems brought about by illegal immigration are well known. In short, the symptoms of illegal immigration include:

Higher crime rates

Overcrowded classrooms

Fiscal hardship in the hospitals and substandard quality of care for Forsyth County residents

Increases the cost of public services and diminishes their availability to lawful residents of Forsyth County

Diminishes our overall quality of life.

Enclosed is a copy of a proposed "Forsyth County North Carolina Immigration Relief Act Ordinance."

We hope that you will support this important ordinance, which addresses the problems of illegal immigration and provides a solution to deal with the problem on a local level. We cannot control what other jurisdictions may or may not do, but we can take a stand on this very important issue, and I hope you will show that you are ready and willing to stand with the people of our county, and to address their concerns with your support of this legislation.

Thank you for your time and consideration in this vital matter.

Sincerely,

Note: I am also trying to get the 287g here in Forsyth County.
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

Great idea at the right time chairman! Think I'll approach our County Commissioners in like manner!