Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AE

Gogo, cute little ALIPACer's!!!

If you have to have all fingerprints for a business license, then WHY do we allow ANYONE to get their drivers license without the same scrutiny? Our government is absolutely backwards.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    Gogo, cute little ALIPACer's!!!

If you have to have all fingerprints for a business license, then WHY do we allow ANYONE to get their drivers license without the same scrutiny? Our government is absolutely backwards.
    Tee Hee yes we are, aren't we.

Good point AE

3507 and counting! I just noticed that. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Had to do that as with the problem of my locked account, my "title" and count was gone , and yet to get it back or transfered to this one, so I had to do something myself.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    Had to do that as with the problem of my locked account, my "title" and count was gone , and yet to get it back or transfered to this one, so I had to do something myself.
    Good idea!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

See, I did some revising, I admit, I am petty, I wanted my title included (I feel like I earned it and want it known ).

Here is a link to the requirements for a Texas Driver's License or Identification card.

TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY

All original applicants for a Texas driver license or identification certificate must present proof of identity satisfactory to the department. (All applicants for a driver license must also provide proof of their social security number). All documents must be verifiable by the source that issued the document.
    There are three categories of documents that may be presented to establish proof of identity. Every original applicant must present:

*one piece of primary identification; or
    *one piece of secondary identification plus two pieces of support identification; or
    *two pieces of secondary identification.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

NO authentic proof of LEGAL residency, NO drivers' license, PERIOD! THAT'S how it's done in OTHER countries, WHAT is WRONG with OURS?!

The state department also needs to keep ahead of possible forgeries of ID. Document forgers are getting more sophisticated. A social security card does identify the state a person was born in--and this should correspond to the birth certificate. If it didn't it would send up a red flag.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

I noticed they fingerprinted my grandaughter when she got a CA I.D., then when she went to get her permit they fingerprinted her again. As I watched I noticed that they were fingerprinting people that were renewing their D.L.

AE

Sherry, maybe you should have asked if they had been fingerprinting illegals !

With that are they actually checking people down there? I am unsure how Oregon is going to do it, but I really think that fingerprints are the way to go. Once your fingerprints are on file, and if someone steals your license/ID, I have a hard time imagining it would take long before the fraud was caught.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast