Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

PST ALIPACERS Make a Committment to be up & calling 5:30

The latest list from Numbers of Senators to call, the RNC & DNC are on this link:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 55&start=0

Can I have a commitment from all West Coast ALIPAC Activists to be on the phones with me at 5:30 am PST???

THE AMNESTY BILL IS GOING DOWN TOMORROW WITH HELP OF ACTIVISTS FROM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY!!!

i am in Los Angeles, who do I need to call?

JAK
    TOLL FREE NUMBERS TO THE CAPITOL SWITCHBOARD:

(800) 862-5530

(877) 851-6437

(866) 220-0044

You can use the list posted on the above link!

Still working on this list!!!! KEEP CALLING AMERICA!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Western Oregon, will do, up and calling at 530 am!!!!!!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm up at 5 every morning anyway. But I already have a head start on my emails for tomorrow. I did some tonight. Can't let those crooked Senators get the drop on us.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will be here with toothpicks holding my eyelids up!

you KNOW those hours are prime sleeping hours for a Vampire!!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I'm up at 5 every morning anyway
    Ok, thats just madness!!! I agree with Proud, those are PRIME sleeping hours for those of us who are chronic nightowls. I could stay up till 2 or 3 and then sleep. Always been this way, this is not just "bad" habits (as my mother says, she is one of those to bed at 8 pm and up at the a** crack of dawn, thats why I DO not take trips with her!).

All I can say about being up at 530 am.......COFFEE, LOTS AND LOTS OF COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BrightNail & others,

Boxer has announce she will vote for cloture, but I would still call her and tell her to stick up for the middle class, reconsider, and vote NO on cloture!

Also, among others, call these as I am not aware of their positions on cloture yet (others, advise if you heard anything else)

-Webb
    -Ensign
    -Bingaman
    -Cochran
    -Bennett
    -Brownback
    -Barrasso

*and remember, if their DC numbers are busy (which they probably will be) call their state offices. And even if we don't live in their state, since what they are voting on will affect us all, we have the absolute right to call them and voice our opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    I'm up at 5 every morning anyway
    Ok, thats just madness!!! I agree with Proud, those are PRIME sleeping hours for those of us who are chronic nightowls. I could stay up till 2 or 3 and then sleep. Always been this way, this is not just "bad" habits (as my mother says, she is one of those to bed at 8 pm and up at the a** crack of dawn, thats why I DO not take trips with her!).

All I can say about being up at 530 am.......COFFEE, LOTS AND LOTS OF COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!
    It is almost 1am here and I am WIDE awake!

I emailed Boxer (I hope that makes a difference), and I just left a message for JOHN BARRASSO (number listed above) on his voicemail.

People.. CALL and CALL and CALL.....

I basically just said "please restore my faith that the elected are representing the people and not big business or special interest. Please do whats right for the American citizens. Vote No on Cloture for the immigration bill"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast