Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I can't believe the nice lady Oprah is now involved in politics and supporting Islam.
    I am not ready for a president named Hussein Obama, to much like Sadam Osama.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Make no mistake, Oprah Winfrey is one of the most powerful women in the world. I personally hope she is able to sway voters in Obama's direction, and away from Billary.

If the dems were to nominate Obama, a victory for us would be almost guaranteed. Obama could NEVER win the presidency....not in OUR lifetime. Unfortunately, Billary COULD.

That being said, I am very disappointed in Oprah.

I can't believe the nice lady Oprah is now involved in politics and supporting Islam.
    I am not ready for a president named Hussein Obama, to much like Sadam Osama.

I'm hoping that the majority of Oprah's viewers remember they have minds of thier own and vote with thier heads instead of blindly following like sheep.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    just because "queen" Oprah is trying to force the American public to vote for Obama, doesn't mean we have to vote for that illegal alien and amnesty lover. Who cares if Oprah has millions, she will not change my opinion on who I am voting for. If people listen her, and vote for this clown, then they are stupid. Why allow someone to persuade your vote?
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Too many people follow objects of their admiration much too often.
    Forget thinking things out.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Her donation to and interest in Barak is so obviously racial. I don't think for one minute she would have done that for a white guy. Tom T or Duncan H could have used the donation, but Oprey's mindset isn't about saving America, its about getting a black man into the office of President, which for her is more important. Makes one wonder if she's not a complete idiot herself.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Her donation to and interest in Barak is so obviously racial. I don't think for one minute she would have done that for a white guy. Tom T or Duncan H could have used the donation, but Oprey's mindset isn't about saving America, its about getting a black man into the office of President, which for her is more important. Makes one wonder if she's not a complete idiot herself.
    Ya even though when she was molested as a child it was not a white man/person that did it.

I saw Op for a minute last night and she was quoting from the Bible and saying how dangerous the world is. She is only a talk show host. She doesn't care about America or Americans even though Americans helped her get where she is today. Maybe she will go back to Africa and take Obama with her.

I would like to make a bumper sticker that says: Osama loves Oprah.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I have never been an Oprah watcher, but I forced myself to listen to most of her speech to see what we are up against. This lady is good, I can tell you. Her speech was very riveting and she said things in a way that really made you listen. Unfortunately it hasn't changed my mind about Obama. I don't trust him and even if I did I wouldn't vote for him because of his stance on illegal immigration. Too bad Oprah couldn't have backed someone who is good for this country instead of backing the same old crap candidate.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

When I used to work for an airline, I remember hearing that when Oprah used to fly first class on American airlines, she would demand that the entire first class crew be made up of African-Americans. She would refuse to have anyone serve her that was not black.

I was a bit appalled by this, as she always has presented herself as someone who wants to erase racial lines, but in private life, she only supports black people. It's very sad. And now she's doing the same for Obama.

When are we as Americans going to stop dividing ourselves by race, and begin seeing ourselves as AMERICANS ONLY???!!! "United we stand, divided we fall."

I'd like to see the United States to be the first Republic in history to stand the test of time, but right now I'm not seeing this happen. Every Republic in history has fallen due to internal divisions amongst its people.

Save the U.S.A.!!!!

Oprah needs to stick to her day job! She looked terrible and sounded even worse! I kept waiting for Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton to join the fray. I can't stand Obama but Oprah made him look even worse! The least he could have done was put on a tie. Yuck! His wife, however, looked great..

What a waste of money!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast