Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Question

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Question

Why would a topic be deleted (started by someone else) that copied my Op_Ed in the Chicago Tribune from 05/02?

That I was forwarded a link to... to which I joined this forum in which to respond and talk to like minded individuals.

With no message to me or explanation?

/trying to understand

Being a legal immigrant, I would think my opinion to be of value here......

Your support of the tired old shell game of a guest worker program Amnesty is not welcome here.

We know the talking points from the RNC and Globalists and hear them loud and clear even on Fox all day now.

We oppose any legalization in status for the millions of illegal aliens in America as legalization will lead to eventual voting rights that will destroy the borders of the US forever.

We favor attrition through enforcement. With the current levels of immigration enforcement growing on the state level, we should be able to reduce the illegal immigrant population to less than five million within the next 8 years.

If you are here to support a guest worker plan, you are in the wrong neighborhood.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Interesting.

It was mentioned in the article (that someone else posted here). All I did was post (respectfully mind you) something which might be viable that eventually will make sure that illegals are slowly processed back to their homelands.

You are saying that I (as a legal immigrant) cannot say something possibly at odds with one aspect of your viewpoint?

Instead, you'd rather squelch any comments because it is at odds with your viewpoint?

/and to do it with no fanfare or message (just leave me in the dark as to what happened)

Wow........

The board is the personal property of William Gheen though many people use it. The result is that what stays up is a projection of his opinion. If you wish I would not mind discussing your editorial but if so we would need to exchange emails. BTW I was not the person who posted it here.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALIPAC:

You just proved in one act..... that your organization is not into respectful discussion.

Please completely delete my ID here (as it appears you do not allow members the opportunity to state a case for or against something).

I am stunned....... and be assured, this legal immigrant will take his voice elsewhere.

anyone pushing a guest worker, temporary worker, path to citizenship, comprehensive immigration reform, etc....

Will find no quarter here.

They have to keep changing the name around because Americans don't want it.

If you are looking for a plan to support Mr. Steiner, take a very close look at our platform above and the related articles "Why the illegals must go" and "How to reverse illegal immigration in America"

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=14

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    anyone pushing a guest worker, temporary worker, path to citizenship, comprehensive immigration reform, etc....

Will find no quarter here.

They have to keep changing the name around because Americans don't want it.

If you are looking for a plan to support Mr. Steiner, take a very close look at our platform above and the related articles "Why the illegals must go" and "How to reverse illegal immigration in America"

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... ge&pid=14W
    I only came here because my article was reprinted here.

My name is Mr. Andersen. My first name is Steinar. I believe my 7 yrs in the Corps would have at least earned me enough time on the board to state my case.

Instead, be sure to keep surrounding yourself with like minded individuals and you will remain amongst a small majority while legal immigrants such as myself try to actually engage enough people to come up with a solution that works (before the democrats give us something which will be much worse).

Good day.

It looks like there is a major NEO CON push to shove amnesty through a guest worker prgoram down our throats. Beck and O'Reilly are pushing it. Palin is for it. It looks like candidates Whitman and Campbell in CA, and Rubio in FL are playing word games, claiming to be against "amnesty" when they are actually pro legalization.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

BettyB

There is a proposal called scheduled voluntary departure which most amnesty supporters do not like. It consists of the simultaneous roll out of everify and permitting the undocumented who register to work above ground until a set date. One cut off point suggested was June 2012. After that they would be either gone or over stays unable to gain above ground work. The various work place screening measures which have been proposed would also go into effect. This is hefty employer fines and possible jail time. So that anyone still here would be extremely limited as for work options like house keeping and elder care for their relatives.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast