Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Question

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bowman.

SteinarAndersen seems to know a lot of details about this latest amnesty through a guest worker program ( ie he says it will be limited in numbers etc).

I have to wonder how high up he is in the GOP.

What the GOP elite and the Dem elite and the monied interests have not yet figured out is that their propoganda and manipulation is no longer working with the American people. We see right through it.

Their so called reasonable arguments, fake assertions, and outright lies are just so ridiculous.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

It is obvious from SteinarAndersen's posts, Beck, O'Reilly, and the GOP and Dem elite that the fix is in.

But their latest amnesty through a guest worker program will not fly.

The American people will not put up with it.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Betty:

I am not in the GOP (I am libertarian leaning and vote for the right person for the job instead of for any one political party), so if you are looking for a puppeteer pulling my strings.... you won't find any.

I came up with my opinion on my own (and surprisingly, people since seeing my posts have been updating me with what others are also proposing). So I see I am not the only one who thinks as I do on this subject.

I am actually (shock) a working individual who works for a company and ties his shoes as everyone else.

However, I thank you for identifying me as a political shill. I'd take credit for it, but instead... I'll go home to my spouse instead and say hello while not worrying about what others think regarding my ideas over the next 12 hours.

The fact you think I am talking in lockstep with talking heads and pundits floors me.....

/a shame as I thought I was going to be talking with people who saw my comments for what they are... not for what they think lies behind some "curtain" or agenda

well we do have over 30 million americans out of work and we DO HAVE 25 guest worker programs.

so do we really need ant other guest worker programs?
    or should we start looking out for the american people FIRST for a change

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by SteinarAndersen

Here is a reality check. Your opinion specifically regarding deportation is in the minority (right or wrong).
    1. Show me where I said deportation.
    2. Show me the opinion polls with attrition as an option

Such an opinion is facing an unrelenting media firestorm and the opposition (illegal immigrants and the forces that seek their future vote) are stronger regarding their efforts in the forum called public opinion.
    1. The media are not voters, and most voters know they are highly biased.
    2. Bob Bennett. Who is stronger?

[quote:281nly8y]
    The 25 million unemployed/underemployed get dealt with once employers are held accountable and are prosecuted for bypassing a guest worker program and still hiring illegals at lower wages. Wages will increase once illegals are handled through a process that meets the other side part of the way (as there would be limits as to how many can be in a guest worker program).
    Now you are the one out of touch with reality. Unless the program is limited to 10,000 illegals.

But if anyone here honestly believes that what we have in place at present (the lack of border security, the looking the other way of who is in this country by the political elite)
    1. Arizona SB1070
    2. Oklahoma
    3. Ohio
    Etc, etc.

So who are your really? Do you work for the US Chamber of Commerce?
    Freedomworks?[/quote:281nly8y]

If you email me, I will email you back. I absolutely positively deny any affiliation with any organization (other than I am thinking of joining the Norwegian-American Chamber of Commerce in a couple of weeks).

Regarding your assertions, I will reply in kind with detail ONCE I am treated with the same respect I am showing all of you (because at the moment, you all are seeing spooks behind everything I am writing). As far as am I concerned, many of you are too jaded to even have a normal discussion anymore with anyone.

I used my REAL name both in the Chicago Tribune and posting here (thus exposing myself to possible reverberations by many on both sides of this debate). Its not that hard to see I tried engaging all of you. Only a few however seem to actually be respectful of others.

So Steiner,

How long did you wait overseas before the US gave you a travel visa/green card? What category green card did you obtain?

Why do you think Mexicans should be given a 100 to 1 immigration advantage over every one else in the world? Does your company employ them?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    So Steiner,

How long did you wait overseas before the US gave you a travel visa/green card? What category green card did you obtain?

Why do you think Mexicans should be given a 100 to 1 immigration advantage over every one else in the world? Does your company employ them?
    Bowman, my name is Steinar..... not Steiner.

May I ask why you are questioning me regarding my former visa or what type of green card I obtained at the time? The US Immigration and Naturalization service has already done the job of determining my legal status (thank you very much). I raised my hand in San Diego in 1983 (that I already covered in my Tribune article) and I have voted in this country ever since.

Did I say "Mexicans should be given a 100 to 1 immigration advantage over every one else in the world?" Or are you implying that my recommendation of a guest worker program is the same thing? May I remind you sir that you might want to reread my article first to understand how I feel about Illegal Immigration. By the way, I lived in Arizona for over a year so I can verify our government is failing to keep most Illegals out of the country. I was on the front lines trying to do the right thing while local and federal governments looked the other way.

Meanwhile, we are living with the reality of millions of illegal immigrants in our country, so the reality dictates unique solutions so we can stop the bleeding and can move forward.

Regarding my company, I can verify my company adheres to Federal Law regarding all hiring practices.

SteinarAndersen

If you are not a GOP shrill how come you know the minute details of an amnesty through guest worker plan that has not been announced?

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, even if your stance is racist and violates our constitution.

But your views do read like they are cut and pasted from a NEO CON playbook.

Given the elite has just started this propaganda campaign, it sure looks like you are a part of it.

What is with your attempts at word play manipulation to make your arguments... like saying a majority of Americans are not for deporation? Who cares. The issue is not deportation it is enforcement of our laws which if done, would cause illegal aliens to leave on their own.

But hey, if you think lawbreaking Hispanics (per the DHS almost all illegal aliens are Hispanic) should be given preferential immigration treatment over law abiding people of all races, .... well you are entitled to your opinion.

But hey, if you think lawbreaking Hispanics should be allowed to displace honest lawabiding American workers and legal immigrants, ... well you are entitled to your opinion.

But don't ask me to respect your views.

I think they are truly reprehensible, discrimatory, racist and anti-American.

Quote Originally Posted by Bettybb
    SteinarAndersen is posting pro amnesty propoganda.

I wonder if he is being paid to post on this site?
    1. No, I am not. Your interpretation is that I am. You aren't discussing anything. You are making bullet point assertions and are talking AT me while playing to the site audience.

2. No, I wasn't paid to post on this site. One of your members posted my 5/2 Chicago Tribune article and 7 days later, I was sent a link so I responded to it by posting on this site. Most likely I was pointed in this direction in order to get a response from the members here and apparently they succeeded in getting the response they thought you'd provide.

I for one have a bad taste in my mouth for even falling for it (and posting on this site thinking someone was interested in my thoughts on this subject). Obviously you'd rather tear people apart than actually engage in respectful discussions.

And the site owner apparently set the tone. I also notice that the thread from 5/4/2010 that brought me here (and was "deleted" thus spawning this thread) is back up but without my comments in it.

So the site owner or moderators are playing a game at my expense.

Consider this my Goodbye as I won't be played like a fiddle by either side of this debate.

SteinarAndersen

It is duly noted that you could not answer a simple question about your immigration procedure even though you claim to be an immigrant.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast