Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Question about the movie "Border"

Does anybody here know if the movie ever played in major theaters? I've heard of the movie, but I've never seen it playing at any of our local theaters.

Is there anybody here who's knowledgeable about this movie and why it hasn't been distributed to theaters nationwide???
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I had the honor of seeing this movie yesterday.

http://www.bordermovie.com/tmo/v2/index.htm

Chris Burgard was at the screening and spoke about this very issue. He has tried to get it nationwide -no luck. It's won several awards (see website). He entered it into the Sundance Film Festival but they chose some other movie -with a very bizarre subject I can't even post about.

He hasn't given up yet. He's working on getting the movie available for us to buy as well.

I so highly recommend it. There were very humorous scences. My heart was racing when Chris and his team filmed a mule train at the dead of night and were most discovered. It is very spooky -you see the train of people in night vision -these oddly glowing figure. Chris told a scary tale of one group of 6 civilians with a large armed group walking them across the border. Who must they have been....

It is an invasion. There are Americans down there who can't even enjoy the peace of their 1000 acre ranches because of who walks across their land. The violence the coyete's committ against their 'product' is horrific.

The last five minutes are intense and make you very proud to be an American. You will watch a grown man break down in tears when he talks about this battle for our country -you feel so proud of his words.

Oh I could go on...you've got to see it.

[/img]
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Fedup!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Thanks to both of you for bringing this movie to my (and hopefully others)attention.I will look for it.

I'll have to look for it too, who knows I may be in it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sent an email asking if CD's were available for purchase.