Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Question for Americans (!)

Would you join an international human rights organization which would fight for ban on mass immigration from economical and/or ideological reasons?

Mass immigration should be pronounced as a form of ethnic cleansing and a trade with human beings.

This organization would work on specific cases in participating countries in similar manner like ALIPAC (or Amnesty International). The advantage here is that all people around the world would have possibility to throw their support behind the good thing (or against the bad thing) in country on the opposite side of planet.

Is there any interest for such a business here?

Oh definitely. As you know Lugundum, I am very in favor of ALL Western nations banding together to fight the fall of Western Civilization. We fight the same problems, for the same reasons, against a similar enemy.

WESTERN WORLD UNITE!!!
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I would because I'm seeing this as a global issue. In all honesty I'm seeing it as a global transplant of poverty to all successful nations. We aren't bringing 3rd world nations up......they are massively immigrating the poor to drag down other nations. Whether it be with numbers, wages,food, education, housing....whatever. I just know you don't trade mid-stream a huge population with a new group and think it's a move to something better. Is 12 million poor starving white people BETTER than 12 million poor starving Indians or Blacks or Hispanics or Koreans? All it is is shifting the problem....not fixing anything. Changing a countries culture and language and spiritual belief isn't FIXING anything when the problem is still there. It's just shifting the problem to another country. Heck...we're dealing with diseases we got rid of ions ago...getting a new wave of people who think abusing women and children and animals is NORMAL after we spent 100+ years CHANGING that attitude. Heck.....we're back to teaching basic hand washing and hygiene like we did back when they had leaches and blood letting!!!!

I don't blame the immigrant because they don't know any better......but heck fire....I didn't go through everything I did to advance just to get side stepped and left in the dirt after I paid my dues. Mine did it in decades and decades of hard work and sacrifice......they want us now to quietly hand over everything NOW and leave us stranded. It's not hurting or effecting the already rich and wealthy.....it's ripping it all from those who have been struggling for generations just to get to this point. Heck....there's illegals here less than a decade, lying and cheating and stealing and living better than 17 generations who obeyed the law, and fought and died for this country!!!!!!

We can't compete with a cup of rice for payment in a global economy when they don't even know how to read, wash their hands and eat dirt. Level playing field. Not a total dismissal of everything we fought for. Seems like I'm expected to have paid for everything and they get a free ride. I'm punished for knowing and they are given a free ride up to the top for not knowing. Either make it a level playing field or forget it. Just to think we are now conducting hand washing 101....trying to tell ADULT men....you can't pee in the streets because you have to pee. You can't screw children....beat dogs, rape a woman, shoot anyone who ticks you off....etc. You can't steal and no...lying is wrong. Seriously....it's scarey to think of doing this all over AGAIN after so many years of suffering and learning.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks crazybird and BearFlagRepublic! I think it is important to note that this not only about Western World but it is pretty much universal. No one likes to be displaced.

We are human beings - not trade goods.

It is happening globally....I swear verbatem they are giving us all the same lines of BS.

Thing is....I did everything I was told to do. Had the rules changed a few times already and now they want to change the rules and standards and countries language and culture when I'm 10 yr's from RETIREMENT! I'm not exactly at an age where I can "adapt" and do a 180. I'm reading about my death and learning to deal with it before I ever booked my first cruise or had my childs wedding or even have a grandchild! I'm LOWER middle class...with no debt and they lecture me on fresh bread, like I was Paris Hilton looking for a 3,000 pocket book! I've got to tighten my belt. Fine....but I can't put a box and tarp in the first patch of land I see when they take my home. African people aren't living with 45 below zero wind chills. People here are arrested and thrown in jail for what is "normal" to them. Their babies would be ripped from their arms at birth here.....they'd be imprisoned for abuse.......

I don't mind playing a game....you just don't change the rules, or the game mid-stream and not expect some trouble.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Honest to God....they are giving people the right to do surgery and they can't tell which leg to amputate. I'm seeing 3rd world medicine and hearing it's the NEW thing!!!!!

I've been reading the huge dummy down education for all of us. Churchill the first guy on the moon? Please!!!!!!!! Don't know who Shakespear is?

But you'll be a racist and scum if you don't know who Chavez is.

Untrammelled immigration is a form of GENOCIDE!

DEFINITELY. I am getting tired of watching MY NATION being replaced by 3rd World illegal immigrants. They invade, take our jobs, demand rights, refuse to learn English, overcrowd hospitals and schools, bring diseases and illnesses once irradicated, and ASSUME WITH ARROGANCE THAT THIS IS THEIR RIGHT.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Lugundum
    Yes.

I believe this statement sums up my belief most eloquently:

...We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed...
    What you have touched upon is the evil that is driving this rush to destroy Western Civilization. That is the economic formulation of rights. This is currently being used to attempt and create a social reasoning for ignoring the rule of law. It is a disgusting new form of slavery. Ther is no cost for justice and all men are equally entitled to it.

In days of old displacement came at the hands of an external group seeking to obtain what an established group already had. What is different now is that internal forces seem to be conspiring with external forces to subvert their own for the sake of greed. The idea of a landed charlatan horde, no matter the cloak you veil upon them, is nothing more than a mercanary venture. Disruption and disassembly are the key factors being played out here, by powerful and greedy forces, using foreigners as their foot soldiers. We live in a time where our own leaders hate us and would prefer to replace us with a stupid lot that knows nothing of the tenants of human rights and liberty, but shares in the same concept of greed.

I would not say it is quite just displacement that is occuring, but more a destruction of the individual and democracy for the sake reconfiguring society into balkanized makreting demographics, with some "sovereigns" dedicated as work camps.

So of course I would participate in a unified opposition.

Imagine exiting this terminal into the General Electric Vivendi Praha Amusement Park?