Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Question ? ( Kinda)

I was in the Bank the other day and while I was waiting for the teller to give me my money another teller who was working at the Drive thru window came over and asked the teller who was helping me (which looked like a Latino but spoke perfect english) anyways this other teller asked the teller helping me what the man(Also Latino) at the windows REAL Last name . well being the outspoken and nosey person I am Iasked the teller helping me "What did she mean REAL last name"? and she told me that Latinos keep both of their parents names and basically brushed it aside and I told her well if you ask me it sounds illegal the way she said it. and she actually said well yeah it kinda did. So my question is is this true, Do Latinos keep both their parents names or is it just a bunch of crap she told me to get me to shut up and out of there? Just got me thinking and pretty much pee'd me off ! If it isn't true what could I do to find out what it does mean and how do I help to get these lawbreakers busted and fired ?
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

YES THEY DO KEEP BOTH PARENTS NAMES. THE FATHERS NAME GOES FIRST, THEN HYPHEN, THEN THE MOTHERS MAIDEN NAME. BUT TYPICALLY THEY USE THE FATHERS LAST NAME.

HOWEVER, LEGALLY THEIR NAME INCLUDES THE MOTHERS NAME AT THE END. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THEY DO THIS......SEEMS CONFUSING TO ME. BUT THEY DO.

LESS THAN HONEST LATINOS MAKE USE OF THIS CONFUSION SOMETIMES. THEY DO THIS BY NOT USING THE HYPHEN SO THE MOTHERS NAME APPEARS TO BE THEIR LAST NAME. BUT THIS CAN ALSO HAPPEN UNINTENTIONALLY. THE FATHERS LAST NAME APPEARS TO BE A MIDDLE NAME SOMETIMES ESPECIALLY WHEN THE MIDDLE NAME IS NOT USED. EXAMPLE:

JULIO(FIRST NAME) ANTONIO(MIDDLE NAME) GOMEZ(FATHERS NAME) HERNANDEZ(MOTHERS NAME) CAN END UP BEING ANY (OR ALL) OF THE FOLLOWING.

JULIO GOMEZ

JULIO ANTONIO GOMEZ

JULIO GOMEZ-HERNANDEZ

JULIO GOMEZ HERNANDEZ

JULIO ANTONIO GOMEZ-HERNANDEZ

JULIO ANTONIO GOMEZ HERNANDEZ

WITHOUT THE HYPHEN THEIR NAME GETS ENTERED INTO SOME DATABASES USING THE MOTHERS LAST NAME. PRETTY SOON NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THEIR NAME IS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)