Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good Question

It's a good question. I don't think I could vote for McCain unless his straight talk started making sense.

Cheney has been the strongest "vice-president" we've ever seen and he wasn't even a good one. But, he's had more power than most vice presidents have had.

Romney as vice president means nothing. McCain would still be the one in charge. Can you see the tough talker "sharing" his role as leader. Not me.

Let's see how can McCain get my vote.

1) He can denounce his bill as a bad bill...
    2) He can state that his first act as president is to support the border
    3) He can state his next acts will be to release the border agents
    4) He can prove his support, by sending a truly tough border bill to the current president for his signature. (This man is a sitting senator - after all. Let him put his votes where his mouth is - Let him pen, support, and get a real illegal immigration bill passed)
    5) Just for dessert, he can tell the Mexican president, it would be wise to stay at home in Mexico next week.

But, the only way that I believe him - is if he starts now. This man isn't starting from scratch. He's a career politician. So, give him a pen and let him start writing. The only bill I want to see - is the one that says illegal immigrants must return home to start & finish the immigration process AND that there will be NO special pathway to citizenship because you were crooked enough to break the law. I don't want another guest worker program. We have over 12 now. Give them a grace period so that THEY can purchase their tickets home.

That's the one thing I agree with Huckabee about...if we didn't go get them, why do people keep saying we want to deport them.

Force them to leave at their own expense.

If he starts moving in this direction (not lip service - real service). He's got my vote.

Have I left anything out?

My answer is still NO. I simply cannot stand him, he is disgusting.

Even if it means Hillary or Obama or BOTH in the WH for the next 4 years. At least they're open with their treason, we know what to expect from them.

NO unless McCain looks like he's on his death bed. No he's not trustworthy.

At least we know where Hillary and Obama stand.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Aint happening
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCain's running mate will not be Huckabee or Romney. In the last few weeks in every picture and video of McCain, Lindsey Graham is always in the background. My money, at least the few pennies left in my daughters piggy bank is on Lindsey Graham. Anybody want to take me up on it?

Possibly. But I would also want specific, very public pledges for border security, fencing and going after employers.

I still don't trust McCain and would have a hard time voting for him.

Wonder if he'll offer Veep to Gov. Crist, whose big endorsement helped stop Romney's comeback in Florida cold, and set McCain on the path to the nomination.

Isn't Lindsay Graham the one the radio stations called Senator Gramnesty????
    What part of illegal don't you understand?

No.

Banned
    Interesting responses so far

I also will have to have much more detailed explinations
    of his plans for illegals

Just a "I will seal the borders" won't do it , no matter what

no

no.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast