Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

xyz
    NO

Yunno...I have many friends and relatives and I do business in Arizona..
    McCain in Arizona is like Nixon was in the Presidential campaigns..No one can ever find anyone who ever DID vote for him...SO say the old timers..
    McCain McNasty..is what he is called in Arizona

No way
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Absolutely not.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by No2Illegals
    Isn't Lindsay Graham the one the radio stations called Senator Gramnesty????
    That's what we call him around here, too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

After watching the videos from Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain I'll never vote for this person who wants respect but won't give it. He sure hasn't given it to us.

NO WAY in where ice cubes vaporize before they get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    After watching the videos from Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain I'll never vote for this person who wants respect but won't give it. He sure hasn't given it to us.

NO WAY in where ice cubes vaporize before they get there.
    You hit the nail squarely on the head, Gogo.
    John McCain has absolutely NO respect for us. Therefore he will never listen to what we want for our country.

Quote Originally Posted by loneprotester
    McCain's running mate will not be Huckabee or Romney. In the last few weeks in every picture and video of McCain, Lindsey Graham is always in the background. My money, at least the few pennies left in my daughters piggy bank is on Lindsey Graham. Anybody want to take me up on it?
    I don't know about that, although it occurred to me yesterday when I saw him flanking McCain. Graham's disadvantage is that, other than an unattractive personality, he doesn't seem to have any distinguishing characteristics. Conservatives who care about illegal immigration would view this as a poison ticket---two amnesty pills rolled into one. I'm sure many of us remember Graham's "we're gonna shut the bigots(us) up" comment while addressing LaRaza. He would make a weaker ticket for McCain than even Huckabee. I really can't think of any VP candidate that would compel enough people to vote for McCain to hand him the election, so I think he's screwed. I wouldn't vote for him even if Romney was his pick.

NO

HELL NO!!!!

I don't think that I would.........

Romney could do nothing to stop McCain from passing amnesty.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast