Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

Quote Originally Posted by portaltotx
    Here's one question - What if he chose Duncan Hunter as VP?

I'm not saying I will or will not vote for him just yet. In my heart of hearts, I cannot vote for Hillary or Obama. I just can't do it. They will be appointing judges, possibly Supreme Court Justices, etc.

I cannot imagine McCain as president. Ron Paul, don't know yet. I live next to his district and haven't really seen much that he has done. I am openly reading all I can and my decision will come after the Republican Convention. I know in the Texas primary next month, I will either not vote in the presidential election, vote for RP or vote for Duncan Hunter just to let the GOP know how I feel.
    Brief Overview of Congressman Paul’s Record:

He has never voted to raise taxes.
    He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
    He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
    He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
    He has never taken a government-paid junket.
    He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.

He voted against the Patriot Act.
    He voted against regulating the Internet.
    He voted against the Iraq war.

He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
    He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.

Congressman Paul introduces numerous pieces of substantive legislation each year, probably more than any single member of Congress.

Would these things affect the people of his district? I believe they would. Looks like to me he has done alot for his district!

I will never vote for Juan McAmnesty.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

No Way!!

I would absolutely,categorically,not vote for McCain no matter who the vice-presidential nominee might be.The vice president would have very little imput when you would have a stubborn-stick- to-your-guns-no matter who it hurts, president at the head of the ticket.If you have an egoistic president,as McCain would likely be,the vice pres.is little more than a figurehead in government,his main contribution would be to vote to break a tie in the senate. So no I won't be helping to elect someone who will basically carry out the present administration's policies,with the added agenda of providing a "pathway to citizenship" to tens of millions of illegals. I would vote for a conservative,no amnesty-pathway to citizenship candidate, regardless of the party,race,creed,color,gender,or political affilation of that candidate.

Banned
    Just to join this party

I would in no way vote for either dem

Or Juan McJcain

I'll just sit this one out

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456